Merchandising Sales Associate, High Volume
Company: Tractor Supply
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: September 22, 2022
This position is responsible for working as part of the Field
Activity Support Team (FAST), primarily in a single store, to own
and execute "start to finish" variable tasks such as planograms,
signage, price changes and physical inventories, as well as provide
support for other tasks including merchandise and fixture assembly,
and the maintenance of all signage. This position will interact
with customers and team members, while providing legendary customer
As a FAST Team Member, it is essential that you be available,
flexible, adaptable and service-oriented, as you must be able to
fulfill all of the following requirements:
* Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
* Work scheduled shifts Monday thru Thursday unless otherwise
dictated by business needs.
* Communicate proactively and regularly with District FAST
Supervisor on work completion, issues, and offer solutions to
* Complete planograms and resets accurately and in a timely
* Maintain visual merchandise standards
* Perform store specific measurements
* Complete store layout initiatives
* Perform accurate counts for store inventories, as well as cycle
* Complete Tractor Way top cap process
* Complete store price changes accurately and in a timely
* Hang store signage including, but not limited to, Circulars,
Price Cuts and Managers' Specials
* Assemble merchandise, fixtures and PDQs
* Perform detailed recovery and review planogram integrity
* Make the customer a priority when approached and provide
legendary customer service while in stores through the use of
* Greet the Customer
* Uncover the Customers' needs
* Recommend products
* Ask for the Sale
* Provide peak coverage as needed (e.g., DAT)
* Team Members also may be required to perform other duties as
Experience: Prior retail and/or merchandising experience is
required. Farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is
preferred. Must be 18 years of age or older.
Education: A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred, but
not required. Regardless of education level, FAST Team Members must
be able to read, write and count accurately.
Professional Certifications: None
Other knowledge, skills or abilities:
* Farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is strongly
* Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
* Basic computer skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues
ethically and with minimal conflict.
* Must be self-directed and have the ability to complete
assignments with little to no assistance.
Tractor Supply Company (TSCO), the largest rural lifestyle retailer
in the United States, is dedicated to enhancing our strong company
culture built on our Team Members' commitment to our Mission and
Values. With over 2,000 stores in 49 states and an innovative
e-commerce platform, Tractor Supply ranks in the Fortune 300 with
annual revenues of more than $12 billion and growing! Come grow
your career with us as we serve those who live "Life out Here"!
Click Here to See Why We are a Great Place to Work!
Tractor Supply Company offers a competitive Benefits package,
including Medical, Dental, & Vision plans, to all Full-time Team
Members as well as Part-time Team Members who are deemed eligible
based on a minimum hours requirement. In addition, TSC offers
access to other Benefits such as a Health Savings Account, Life
Insurance, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Keywords: Tractor Supply, Grand Rapids , Merchandising Sales Associate, High Volume, Hospitality & Tourism , Mount Pleasant, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!