Posted on: August 7, 2022
Overview $2500 Sign on Bonus after 6 Months.We are currently
seeking a Store Manager for our growing team! Leadership is not
about glorious crowning acts. It's about keeping your team focused
on a goal and motivated to do their best to achieve it, especially
when the stakes are high and the consequences really matter. It is
about laying the groundwork for others' success, and then standing
back and letting them shine.Who We Are:We are a national
convenience store chain who is growing at an exponential rate and
are looking to attract top talent. What We Offer:* Performance
Related Bonuses* Paid Time Off* Competitive Wage* Holiday Paid /
Major Holidays* 401K Employer Match* Weekly Pay* Career Advancement
What You Bring:* Passion and the drive to make a difference.*
Ability to inspire.* Honesty and Integrity.* Confidence and the
ability to make decisions.* Strong communication skills - both
verbal and written.* AccountabilitySalary is $42,000 to $50,000 per
year based on location and experience. Opportunity to earn month
bonus in addition to salary. Responsibilities
- Supervise a store team consisting of 8 to 15 staff
- Recruit, hire and train customer service oriented store team
- Promote and ensure a safe environment for customers and store
- Supervise and motivate the store team to grow sales on all
- Maintain the store's image to company standards.
- Develop the store team members to assist them in reaching their
- Comply with company non-discriminatory standards when
recruiting and developing store team members.
- Work with all suppliers to ensure store is stocked with fresh
products at all times.
- Analyze sales trends and formulate action plans to maximize
- Control the store's expense lines by employing proactive
- Implement and execute all company sales programs.Qualifications
- 21 years of age or older.
- Retail and/or Food Management experience.
- Minimal travel (i.e. regional and district meetings)
- A valid driver's license.
- Access to a vehicle where you are insured on the vehicle.
- Customer oriented.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and will be subject to a
criminal history background check
- Complete Topshelf Manager Training (Tennessee Stores that sell
wine)* Prior gas station experience is helpful, but not required.
Keywords: Lemmen, Grand Rapids , Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Coopersville, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!