Restaurant District Managers
Company: Burger King
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionFactorial Restaurants is seeking District Manager
trainees in the West Michigan area. District Managers are directly
responsible for consistently delivering the targeted results
(financial, operational, guest, employee, etc.) within their
defined region (span of control).The District Manager will manage
6-8 restaurants and is responsible for enthusiastically leading and
motivating the restaurant management team. The District Manager
will also be responsible providing store management with the tools,
training and follow-up necessary to achieve maximum performance in
each restaurant in order to meet the highest levels of customer
service and satisfaction and selling efforts. This position is
accountable for maximizing positive customer experiences, sales,
and profits within assigned restaurants.Position
- Champions the people policies, procedures and values by
personally demonstrating, reinforcing and following-up on the
people drivers to gain commitment from Restaurant Management and
- Establishes individual performance targets for Restaurant
Management and other direct reports. Ensures that the performance
planning and assessment process is followed for all employees
within the market.
- Leads processes associated with the performance management
systems within Factorial Restaurants.
- Mentors/sponsors high potential individuals, with emphasis on
meeting staffing needs and diversity targets.
- Supports the succession planning process and participates in
performance calibration and talent review.Ensures that people
practices are followed (e.g., quality hiring, management targeted
selection, commitment survey, shift certification, HR policies,
labor laws, security and safety procedures).Business Results
- Collaborates with leadership team to develop the annual
business plan for the market. Sets Profit Center targets.
- Accountable for achieving all established business plan targets
(sales and transaction growth, income growth).
- Uses all information resources available (e.g. Restaurant data,
800 number, Operational Reviews, staffing, Operations Report, OSAT,
P&L) to identify opportunities and threats to delivering
business results and adjusts business plan tactics
- Accountable for creating a positive work environment to
accomplish business results (increased customer counts, increased
sales, increased profits, and outstanding restaurant skills).
- Ensuring compliance with all employment laws, Factorial
Restaurants policies and procedures.Operations Analysis
- Keen focus on delivering Quality, Service and Cleanliness in
- Collects and analyzes business data concerning sales, staffing,
revenue, customer service and expenditures
- Develop solutions to organizational problems and
- Assist developing strategies and programs to solve
organizational inefficiencies and maximize returns.
- Demonstrates customer service by consistently observing
restaurant operations, troubleshooting shift management, taking
on-the-spot corrective actions, and recognizing successes.
- Supports and develops General Managers to teach restaurant
teams to execute the restaurant systems that produce consistently
high operation level.
- Performs operational reviews to assess trends/opportunities
throughout the market and works with restaurant teams to create and
execute improvement plans.
- Establishes processes and develops guidelines for General
Managers to ensure that the restaurants properly execute local
store marketing, promotions and the execution of new products and
- Five (5) years of restaurant operations, multi-unit QSR/Fast
Casual management experience preferred
- Flexibility to work 50+ hours per week
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage in a fast-paced,
dynamic environment Working knowledge of profit and loss
- Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency (Word, Excel, PP)
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills,
results-oriented, and customer-focusedRestaurant Management: 5
yearsIn return for your hard work and dedication, we offer paid
training, EXCELLENT benefits, bi-weekly pay, bonus programs, PTO,
401K and career advancement opportunities.Salaried Position
Keywords: Burger King, Grand Rapids , Restaurant District Managers, Hospitality & Tourism , Ionia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!