Dishwasher(01276) - 6022 S Harvey
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Health Care option after 30 days
We take care of our stores which means you have what you need to do
Extensive computer training program that we pay you to
We have the most advanced online and POS technology.
We are the number 1 pizza delivery company.
We promote from within and the owner of this Franchise started as a
We are locally owned, operated, and in touch with our stores.
Looking for a Career? We prefer to promote from within.
We are looking for a dedicated, organized dishwasher who enjoys
working as part of a team in a fast -paced environment. The
Dishwasher's duties include washing our prep tubs, pans, and other
cookware we do not have full- service dining, so we do not have any
tableware. When not doing dishes, you will need to restock items,
prep food, sanitize high touch points every hour, switch out
utensils every 2 hours and sanitize counters, clean appliances and
machines, empty and clean trash receptacles, use our software
program to document the completed tasks, and other duties, as
To be successful as a Dishwasher, you should be a committed,
communicative team player with excellent time management skills.
You should be able to prioritize tasks in a busy setting and adhere
to all food safety regulations and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimal work experience.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to stand or walk for 8-hour shifts and lift at least 20
- Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures.
- On time dependability a must.
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by washing prep tubs,
utensils, and pans.
- Preparing the kitchen for next shift by prepping, cleaning, and
restocking makelines, coke coolers and walk-in.
- Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen.
- Storing deliveries.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items
are broken or spilled.
- Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
- Supporting other staff members by assisting with other tasks,
- Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes
This pandemic has changed life as we know it and we are learning
every day the best ways to safeguard against the spread.
Unfortunately, when this virus is finally more manageable many
employers will not have made it through. We believe Domino's has
positions available now and we will still have positions available
when this virus is more controllable, which equates to job
security. Though there is still much unknown about this virus we
have safeguards in place to best protect our employees and
customers which include:
Contactless Carry Out
Company provided masks and sanitizer
Extensive cleaning schedule
Screening to help ensure healthy team members are the ones
Training to educate you on the best way to avoid the spread
Keywords: Domino's, Grand Rapids , Dishwasher(01276) - 6022 S Harvey, Hospitality & Tourism , Muskegon, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!