Company: Family Health Care
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Location: Baldwin, MIExempt/Non-Exempt:
Non-ExemptEmployment Type: 72.5%Site: BaldwinDescription: This
position will ensure that our facilities are maintained in a clean
and orderly fashion. Evening Hours only.Duties:
- Responsible for daily cleaning, dusting and/or disinfecting of
the health center.
- Responsible for maintaining towel, paper and soap dispensers
- Responsible for daily emptying wastebaskets and transporting to
outside trash receptacles.
- Responsible for maintaining an inventory of housekeeping
supplies and ordering supplies when necessary.
- Responsible for reporting stained ceiling tiles, light bulbs
that are out, and other items throughout the organization that need
to be addressed.
- Performs other light duties deemed necessary and assigned by
- Understands the importance of and models a positive attitude
and respect towards patients, co-workers, and visitors as outlined
in Family Health Care's Customer Service Standards.Qualifications:
- Housekeeping functions and standards, including safety, using a
step ladder and sanitation.
- Cleaning methods, materials, tools and equipment.
- Common safety hazards to identify potential safety
- Operating housekeeping equipment and machines.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively as a productive
member of a team.
- Ability to order supplies and check email via computerFamily
Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Family Health Care
requires all team members, including temps, contractors, interns,
residents, students, etc., to receive the COVID-19 vaccinations
subject to certain exclusions. Family Health Care is committed to
granting reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable
Keywords: Family Health Care, Grand Rapids , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Baldwin, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!