Project Controller, Customer Service
Company: KION Group
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Dematic has an immediate need for a Project Controller, Customer
Service. The ideal candidate will drive business results in
partnership with their segment executives. This position requires a
strong analytical background and ability to articulate and
communicate financial results to senior leadership. The desired
candidate should be able to operate in the "white space" creating
and defining new operational models and reporting.
What we offer:
We are here to support you for the entirety of your Dematic career.
From a fast start of learning Dematic's history and foundational
training to succeed in your role to leadership development
programs, technical training and certifications, and Career
Navigator to identify challenging new opportunities, our goal is to
help you grow beyond your borders.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
Our attractive and market competitive total rewards packages are
designed to reward high performance and to assist in managing your
personal and family needs. Dematic offers robust packages based on
employment status and national requirements.
Dematic is committed to pay transparency. As such, the Dematic will
not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees
or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
However, Dematic will still maintain confidentiality of your pay
information. Employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by Dematic, or (c) consistent with
Dematic's legal duty to furnish information.
As a global company, our employees are exposed to different ideas
and perspectives from around the world. We offer international
assignments for qualified employees and wherever possible, we offer
flexible working hours and modern workspace design.
Learn More Here:
Tasks and Qualifications:
* Support Project Managers with forecast preparation, analysis &
* Cash flow analysis
* Risk identification, quantification, and mitigation for the
portfolio of projects
* Monthly management reporting both internal and external
* Contract review and performance monitoring
* Order intake forecasting and actual reporting including as sold
* Assist with monthly/quarter commission calculations and
* Managing costs to budget and forecast
* Provide a support function to other Controllers, Project
Managers, and Engineering
* Support area Vice Presidents and Controller on special ad hoc
Education & Experience Requirements:
* Completed 4-year bachelor's degree with concentration in
* 3+ years of experience in a Corporate Finance or Accounting
* Ability to prepare analyses, reports and presentations using
various software packages including but not limited to Excel, Word,
Access, and PowerPoint. Ideal Candidate has a very strong Excel
background including Pivot Tables, Lookups, If Statements,
* Experience with SAP or equivalent ERP systems, Percent of
Completion accounting, Oracle/Hyperion, Power BI and Salesforce is
preferred (but not required).
* Exceptional analytical, critical reasoning, and communication
* Demonstrated ability to be well organized, learn new tasks
quickly, define process improvements, and strive for success.
Keywords: KION Group, Grand Rapids , Project Controller, Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!