Housekeeper (Environmental Services)
Company: Mission Point Healthcare Services
Posted on: January 15, 2022
HealthBridge Post-Acute Rehabilitation is a joint venture with
Mission Point Healthcare Services and the University of Michigan -
West Hospital. HealthBridge is a short-term skilled nursing and
rehabilitation center with 65-private rooms, lounge, dining areas,
and a 3000 square foot rehabilitation gym. We successfully
transition patients from rehab to home.Come see for
yourself!MISSION POINT HEALTHCARE SERVICESDelivering Excellence.
Every Life. Every Moment. Every Day.Mission Point Healthcare
Services considers the health and safety of its residents, team
members, and our communities as its highest priority. Effective
12/04/2021 Mission Point Healthcare Services will require all team
members to be COVID-19 vaccinated subject to limited exemptions
based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or
applicable state laws and regulations.Are YOU an enthusiastic
service-oriented individual with a desire to work for a
compassionate company in your community? The Housekeeper role may
be a great fit for you. Become a difference maker with Mission
Point, a growing company that invests in their employees.What we
- A positive employee culture
- Attendance bonuses / Referral bonuses
- Employee recognition program
- Competitive wages
- 401K employer match
- A variety of affordable benefit options
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance ServicesWhat you do:The Housekeeper will
ensure that the facility is clean and sanitized for all while
contributing to team efforts and professionally interacting with
residents, visitors, and team members.
- Perform floor care, including stripping, waxing, buffing,
vacuuming, steaming, mopping, and sweeping in assigned areas,
resident rooms, bathrooms, utility closets, common area,
workstations, medication rooms, and offices.
- Dust horizontal surfaces and fill soap and paper towel
- Collect and transport trash and contaminated waste to main
- Follow daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning schedules.
- Follow Infection Control procedures and standard precautions
for cleaning isolation rooms.
- Assist with cleanup of blood spills and bodily fluids in
conjunction with licensed nurse direction.
- Clean and organize resident rooms and bathrooms.
- Document room cleans and deep cleans upon completion and
more.What you need:
- High School Graduate or equivalent required.
- Previous housekeeping experience in industrial or commercial
- A can do / will do attitudeWho we are:Mission Point is a
full-service healthcare organization with special focus on Long
Term care and Short-term Nursing & Rehabilitation. Founded in 2012
and with 30 facilities across Michigan and Nevada, Mission Points
goal is to provide the highest level of quality of care in a
compassionate and safe environment.Mission Point helps its
residents live a healthy, happy, and productive lifestyle.
Keywords: Mission Point Healthcare Services, Grand Rapids , Housekeeper (Environmental Services), Hospitality & Tourism , Rockford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!