Education Training Director (RN)
Company: Medilodge of Gaylord
Posted on: March 18, 2023
NOW HIRING RN EDUCATION TRAINING DIRECTOR!
Offering a Generous $10,000 Sign On Bonus!
Did you know? Caring deeply for others is a valuable gift, one that you should treasure. Fortunately for you, you can put that gift to excellent use here at MediLodge of Gaylord, and we will go above and beyond to invest in it AND you as a person.
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) who has a passion for education? Do you enjoy teaching and mentoring our next generation of nurses? If yes, we invite you to apply!
MediLodge of Gaylord is proud to be a 5-Star rated skilled nursing and rehabilitation center in your area and an integral part of a large portfolio of 49 centers in throughout Michigan to help you accomplish your goals.
We are now accepting applications for an Education Training Director (RN) to join our team! See what a career at MediLodge of Gaylord will mean for you!
What Benefits Do We Offer?
At MediLodge of Gaylord, we understand that our employees work best when they are healthy, happy, and excited about the here and now, as well as the future. For that reason, we offer a wide range of benefits with your well-being in mind, including:
* Offering a Generous $10,000 Sign On Bonus for Full Time - Two year Payout (Limited Time Availability)
* Competitive Wages That Increase for Years Licensed as Your Experience Counts With Us
* Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities That Meet Your Goal
* Daily Pay, Weekly Pay, Bi-Weekly Pay Options Through On-Shift Wallet (stat pay)
* Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for You Your Family
* Choose From Three Pet Insurance Options for Your Furry Friend
* Employee Benefits Concierge - to Guide You in Maximizing Your Benefits
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Paid Vacation Days with Rollover Option and Sick Time
* 401k Retirement with Company Match
* Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* Unlimited Referral Bonuses and more!
At MediLodge of Gaylord, we are proud of our tenured staff and greatly appreciate their years of service and commitment to our residents.
TEXT: RN ED DIR to (833) 383-6754 to Apply
Thank you for considering a career with us!
We can't wait to meet you!
Assess, plan, organize, implement, evaluate and coordinate the center Staff Development Program, performs clinical tasks and assists in other departments.
* Graduate of accredited school of nursing, BS degree preferred.
* Licensed as a RN required.
* Valid CPR teaching certificate, if applicable.
* Current with state Continuing Education (CE) Requirements.
* Three years of nursing experience, of which one year was in a long term care environment.
* One year of experience as an instructor preferred.
* Ensures that employees receive compliance training and education necessary to perform their job responsibilities in accordance with Company Code of Conduct.
* Ensures that documentation for all training is completed in accordance with state, federal and compliance requirements.
* Monitors employee performance and takes necessary action for compliance issues.
* Develops and conducts an orientation program for new, rehired and contract employees.
* Manages Employee Health program.
* Provides hands-on clinical orientation and instruction to licensed and unlicensed personnel.
* Conducts or coordinates new employee job training, and CPR training.
* Assesses resident needs in relation to staff abilities and designs appropriate training programs.
* Working with the Director of Nursing (DNS), ensures clinical competency of nursing staff through observed skills evaluation, and conducts annual competency assessments for licensed nursing staff and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
* Assists in department budget preparation and contains expenditures within budget.
* Conducts and coordinates OSHA/Risk Management program with oversight of documentation requirements
* Ensures the educational curriculum in the center meets or exceeds state, federal and accreditation requirements.
* Plans and conducts state and federally required in-service programs.
* Conducts certification or training programs for Nursing Assistants.
* Performs other tasks as assigned.
* Knowledge of learning principles and training techniques.
* Skilled in developing and conducting training programs.
* Skilled in work assessment.
* Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and at all levels of the organization.
* Knowledge of state and federal requirements for accreditation and certification.
* Possesses basic computer skills
* Ability to work with a culturally diverse resident and employee population.%4184226% %%service%%
Keywords: Medilodge of Gaylord, Grand Rapids , Education Training Director (RN), Healthcare , Gaylord, Michigan
here to apply!