Clinical Service Manager - Grand Rapids (Field Based)
Company: Insulet Corporation
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Insulet started in 2000 with an idea and a mission to enable our
customers to enjoy simplicity, freedom and healthier lives through
the use of our Omnipod - product platform. In the last two decades
we have improved the lives of hundreds of thousands of patients by
using innovative technology that is wearable, waterproof, and
We are looking for highly motivated, performance driven individuals
to be a part of our expanding team. We do this by hiring amazing
people guided by shared values who exceed customer expectations.
Our continued success depends on it!
The Clinical Services Manager (CSM) will work in conjunction with
the Territory Manager, Customer Care team and Market Access team in
order to meet the commercial and clinical needs in their territory
for the purpose of increasing referrals and sustaining patients on
- Promotes the benefits of insulin pump therapy and sells OmniPod
Insulin Management System to providers and patients in group and/or
individual sessions or as a continuing education offering.
- Works in conjunction with Sales, Customer Care and Market
Access to achieve sales goals.
- Ability to explain the patient pathway on how to be eligible
for an Omnipod.
- Assists with sales events such as pump clinics, pump support
groups, info sessions, in-the-office educational events, patient
info nights, JDRF walks, vendor days, etc.
- Supports Target Accounts and existing accounts and record calls
- Manages patient trainings with clinics or conducts patient
training based on business needs of territory and timeliness of
- Assists with providing regular product demos to patients and
- Assists with product training for Sales and Clinical
- Provides Field Feedback to Manager on field based training of
customers and HCPs.
- Ability to perform administrative duties and turn in on a
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Demonstrable successful experience training and/or managing
pump patients and/or equivalent combination of education and
- Prior industry/commercial experience strongly preferred.
- Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) or similar local equivalent
is strongly preferred. Registered Dietician is a plus.
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Professional and polished presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal communications, both oral and
- Self-started who needs minimal direction; extremely flexible,
with good business acumen.
- Strong contributing member of the commercial team.
- Credibility and contacts within the diabetes community.
- Proficiency with computers.
- Dutch fluent and English good in reading
- Valid driver's license required. Must reside within the
geographic area of the assigned area. This position requires
regular business travel mostly by car within a set geographic
- Overnight travel and amount of air travel varies by territory,
typically 2 - 5 overnights per month.
- The work environment will be the HCPs offices, clinics, home
office and car. Some lifting may be required when sending or
receiving shipments, in handling samples, supplies or literature,
and transport of laptop computer.
NOTE: This position requires field-based working arrangements
(travel within assigned territory required). #LI-Remote
Keywords: Insulet Corporation, Grand Rapids , Clinical Service Manager - Grand Rapids (Field Based), Healthcare , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!