Ambulatory Practice RN, Cardiology, Full-time days
Company: Trinity Health Corporation
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Triage RN- possible work from home/in office work split.
Great opportunity for a Registered Nurse, RN professional to work
in an organization that focuses on treating the whole person,
physically, emotionally and spiritually. Be Remarkable!
* Depending on the practice 8 am-5pm variable.
* Comprehensive benefit packages available including medical,
dental, vision, paid time off and 403B
* Mercy Health Physician Partners, our multi-specialty physician
network, employs more than 500 physicians and advanced practice
professionals in, Muskegon, Holland Grand Rapids and the
* We serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate
and transforming healing presence within our communities.
Registered Nurse, RN works in a collaborative environment to
deliver excellent patient care!
A Registered Nurse, RN Provides quality care across the life span
to individuals, families, caregivers, groups,
populations and communities.
What Registered Nurse, RN will do:
* Interact with patients during face to face encounters or through
a variety of telecommunication
encounters to assess, triage, provide nursing consultation and
perform follow-up and care coordination.
* Focus on patient safety and quality of care by applying
appropriate nursing interventions
* Act as partner, advocate and advisor, assists and supports
patient/families in the management
of their health care, respecting their culture and values,
individual needs, health goals, and treatment
What Registered Nurse, RN will need:
* Graduation from a NLN or AACN accredited school of nursing
* Enrollment in a Baccalaureate Degree in the Science of Nursing
(BSN) Degree from an accredited
school of nursing and completion required within 4 years of
* Valid Registered Nurse (RN) licensure authorized in the state of
* Experience in a health care setting or enrollment in RN Residency
* Specialty credentialing preferred according to clinical nursing
practice specialty area
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through
training and education, recruitment, retention, and development),
commitment and accountability, communication, community
partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health Corporation, Grand Rapids , Ambulatory Practice RN, Cardiology, Full-time days, Healthcare , Muskegon, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!