RN, Registered Nurse, Medical Oncology Unit
Company: Mercy Health
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: January 24, 2023
*Employment Type:* Part time *Shift:* Night Shift *Description:*
4 Lacks is 42 bed unit that focus on oncology and gastric bypass
*What Perks and Benefits Can You Look Forward to?*
* Day-1 Benefits. Low-cost benefits, including medical, dental,
vision, 403B retirement and more.
* Paid holidays and generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Up to 18 days of PTO your first year!
* Tuition reimbursement
* Competency based increases.
*Position Summary: *
The Registered Nurse facilitates relationship-centered,
compassionate, quality care to patients through competent clinical
practice and the application of the healing art and science of
professional nursing. Exercises independent judgment in utilizing
the nursing process to assess, diagnose, identify outcomes, plan,
implement, and evaluate patient care in accordance with current ANA
and specialty specific (e.g. AACN, AWHONN etc.) Standards of
Professional Nursing Practice, institutional policies and
procedures, applicable laws and regulations.
*What you will need:*
* Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
* Associates Degree in Nursing required, BSN preferred.
* *In Grand Rapids if ADN must enroll in BSN program within 6
months of hire and complete in 4 years of hire*
* State of Michigan Nursing Licensure or actively applying for
* Current Basic CardiacLife Support (BCLS) certification.
* Specialty credentialing preferred according to clinical nursing
practice specialty preferred.
* One year of experience in an acute health care setting.
*NEW GRADS NURSES SHOULD BE APPLYING DIRECTLY TO EITHER THE
RESIDENCY OR WAIT LIST RESIDENCY. THIS IS ONLY FOR REGISTERED
NURSES WITH ONE YEAR OF EXPERIENCE.*
*What you will work: *
* Part Time
*Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion*
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through
training and education, recruitment, retention, and development),
commitment and accountability, communication, community
partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Mercy Health, Grand Rapids , RN, Registered Nurse, Medical Oncology Unit, Healthcare , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!