Physician / Pediatrics / Michigan / Permanent / Pediatrics Job
Company: Seaboard Physician Search
Posted on: September 22, 2022
- Busy general practice joining three physicians and a nurse
- Physicians rotate call covering the nursery, ER calls, Walk-in
clinic calls, and parent calls. Minimal inpatient adolescents and
no designated Pediatric unit on the floor.
- Flexible patient schedule Monday through Friday. No late night
or weekend office coverage.
- Minimal travel may be required with plans to expand outreach
- A certified Rural Health Clinic, our physicians enjoy
practicing broad based medicine, continuity of care, treating a
wide variety of illnesses and conditions with minimal
sub-specialties on site.
- Established Reach Out and Read program and LEAP program for
- Offices located in Professional Medical Building attached to
the hospital and utilize an Electronic Health Record within medical
group and hospital.
- Hospital employed position with generous compensation and
benefits, including paid malpractice insurance, CME allowance, and
full family health. Eligible for participation in the Michigan
State Loan Repayment program or National Health Service Corp
Hospital is a healthy, progressive, independent, 46-bed acute care
facility, with an attached 34-bed skilled nursing facility, serving
parts of five counties in northern lower Michigan.
- Well respected, fully Joint Commission accredited community
hospital affiliated with Munson Healthcare system in Traverse
- Proactive Administration team providing support and attention
to physician needs.
- Exceptional work environment with clean updated facilities and
a well-trained team of friendly caring staff. OMH has won numerous
awards for patient care, safety, and quality of services.
- 24 hour physician-staffed Emergency Department, with Birthing
Center, Rehabilitation, Laboratory and Radiology services on
- State of the art surgical facilities include 3 ORs, 3 procedure
rooms, an Endoscopy suite, and a 22-bed Ambulatory Care Unit. 24/7
anesthesia coverage from three physicians and four CRNAs. The
addition of robotics is currently under consideration.
- OMH operates OMH Medical Group offices in Gaylord, Elmira,
Indian River, and Lewiston, in addition to the MedCare Walk-in
Clinic, OMH N'Orthopedics, and OMH Oncology/Infusion
Keywords: Seaboard Physician Search, Grand Rapids , Physician / Pediatrics / Michigan / Permanent / Pediatrics Job, Healthcare , Gaylord, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!