Company: Pine Rest - Campus Clinic
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Clinical Therapist Opportunity for Child Adolescent - must be
fully licensed (LMSW, LPC or LLP).
Come work with Pine Rest and enjoy:
- Competitive base salary for MA level $52,000 - $78,000
- Fully Licensed Psychologist base salary- $75,000 -
- Quarterly Quality and Productivity bonus opportunities
- $1,000 signing bonus
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision and
life insurances and retirement 403(b) benefits with employer
- Supportive clinical environment with priority access to 70+
- Ability to provide your services to patients via Telehealth
from your home or on-site office with hybrid schedules
- Paid license fees continuing education time and malpractice
insuranceORS Clinical Therapist / Masters Level Psychologist
Pine Rest is the fourth largest, freestanding, mental health
institution in the country. We are called to express the healing
ministry of Jesus Christ by providing behavioral health services
with professional excellence, Christian integrity, and
What Will You Do?
Within the framework of the organization is responsible to be a
professional caregiver who provides assessment, counseling,
treatment and gives referrals and advocacy services for patients.
Is also responsible for upholding the highest quality care, keeping
with all standards and bylaws set by government agencies as well as
Pine Rest. The Clinical Therapist/Master Level Psychologist must
demonstrate excellent customer service and have enthusiasm about
the program and the Pine Rest organization.
What Who Are We?
Diversity, inclusion, and equity are at the core of Pine Rest. We
strive each day to foster a sense of belonging and empowerment in a
Pine Rest believes in investing in our greatest resource: our
employees. We encourage you to take advantage of all opportunities
for professional development. Through our own development with that
of Pine Rest we can continue to advance mental health care in our
What Does This Role Require?
- Current state licensure in an accredited Master's level program
in Social Work or Professional Counseling.
- Position may accept a limited licensed Psychologist or
- May require a Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Council
- Obtain and maintain in good standing certification commiserate
with treatment provided.
- Trained to work in the age group of the patient being served
with annual continuing age specific education and demonstrated
- One to two years of postgraduate clinical experience is
preferred.What Benefits Do We Offer?
- Quality, cost-effective health care
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Strong compensation commensurate with experienceHow Do I
Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Or simply apply via our careers page:
Thank you for your interest in working for Pine Rest Christian
Mental Health Services. We appreciate your time and look forward to
reviewing your resume. If you are selected to participate in the
interview process, you will receive an email or phone call within 2
Keywords: Pine Rest - Campus Clinic, Grand Rapids , Clinical Therapist, Healthcare , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!