Registered Nurse, Cardiac Cath Lab and Interventional Radiology, Full Time, Days
Company: Mercy Health
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Employment Type:Full timeShift:Day ShiftDescription:This
provides patient care for patients in Cardiac Cath Lab and
Interventional Radiology. RN manages patient care, sedation and
assists in procedures. Registered Nurse with ED, ICU and Cardiac
experience preferred.The Registered Nurse facilitates
relationship-centered, compassionate, quality care to patients
through competent clinical practice and the application of the
healing art and science of professional nursing. Optimizes health
and healing, preventing or resolving illness, disability or injury,
alleviation of suffering, and advocacy in the care of individuals
in conjunction with interdisciplinary teams of health care
providers, family members, and support systems. Exercises
independent judgment in utilizing the nursing process to assess,
diagnose, identify outcomes, plan, implement, and evaluate patient
care in accordance with current ANA and specialty specific (e.g.
AACN, AWHONN etc.) Standards of Professional Nursing Practice,
institutional policies and procedures, applicable laws and
regulations.All Registered Nurses have the authority,
responsibility and accountability for nursing practice and the
advancement of nursing practice, and are expected to abide by the
Provisions of the Code of Ethics for Nurses (ANA, 2010) as
- The nurse, in all professional relationships, practices with
compassion and respect for the inherent dignity, worth, and
uniqueness of every individual, unrestricted by considerations of
social or economic status, personal attributes, or the nature of
- The nurse's primary commitment is to the patient, whether an
individual, family, group or community.
- The nurse promotes, advocates for, and strives to protect the
health, safety, and rights of the patient.
- The nurse is responsible and accountable for individual nursing
practice and determines the appropriate delegation of tasks
consistent with the nurse's obligation to provide optimum patient
- The nurse owes the same duties to self as to others, including
the responsibility to preserve integrity and safety, to maintain
competence, and to continue personal and professional growth.
- The nurse participates in establishing, maintaining, and
improving the healthcare environments and conditions of employment
conducive to the provision of quality health care and consistent
with the values of the profession through individual and collective
- The nurse participates in the advancement of the profession
through contributions to practice, education, administration, and
- The nurse collaborates with other health professionals and the
public in promoting community, national, and international efforts
to meet health needs.
- The profession of nursing, as represented by associations and
their members, is responsible for articulating nursing values, for
maintaining the integrity of the profession and its practice, and
for shaping social policy.What you will need:
- Graduation from a NLN or AACN accredited school of
- Baccalaureate Degree in the Science of Nursing (BSN) Degree
from an accredited school of nursing is strongly preferred and
- Valid Registered Nurse licensure authorized in the applicable
state of practice/employment.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification.
- Specialty credentialing preferred according to clinical nursing
practice specialty preferred.
- Experience in a health care setting.
- Experience in an acute health care setting preferred.What you
- 7a-4:30p or 7:30a-5p
- working 4 days a week with a block of one day off.
- Call one night a week (same day)
- Every 4th weekendNEW GRADSNURSESSHOULD BE APPLYING DIRECTLY TO
EITHER THE INTERNSHIP OR WAIT LIST INTERNSHIP. THIS IS ONLY FOR
REGISTERED NURSES WITHONE YEAR OFEXPERIENCE.Our Commitment to
Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
solutions.Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce
(through training and education, recruitment, retention, and
development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Mercy Health, Grand Rapids , Registered Nurse, Cardiac Cath Lab and Interventional Radiology, Full Time, Days, Healthcare , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!