Medical Assistant Downtown Family Med
Company: Mercy Health
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Employment Type:Part timeShift:Day ShiftDescription:Medical
Assistants works in a collaborative environment to deliver
excellent patient care under the direction of a licensed clinical
professional in a clinic or practice environment. MA's are expected
to facilitate all aspects of the patient visit
experience.Requirements for working as a Medical Assistants, MA
- Successful completion of an accredited certified Medical
Assistant program and be able to obtain NRCMA (NCCT), RMA (AMT) or
CMA (AAMA) certification within 90 days of hire.
- OR Active military members and veterans with formal medical
services training program of the United States Armed Forces or its
equivalent during U.S. military services within the past five years
and the ability to obtain NRCMA (NCCT), RMA (AMT) within 90 days of
- OR Licensed Paramedic in the State of Michigan
- OR Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Michigan.
- 2 years of clinical office experience preferred Highlights:
- Day Shift Monday - Friday. No Holidays or Weekends
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit packages, including medical, dental,
vision, 403B retirement and more.
- Medical benefits start 1st day of employment.
- Tuition reimbursement What Medical Assistants, MAs will do:
- Room set up and patient preparation
- Taking vitals
- Drawing blood and giving injections and immunizations.
- Performing office tests
- Administrative dutiesOur Commitment to Diversity and
InclusionTrinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and
nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because
we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to
recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language
preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve
and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We
also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and
perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to
innovative solutions. Our dedication to diversity includes a
unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment,
retention, and development), commitment and accountability,
communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Mercy Health, Grand Rapids , Medical Assistant Downtown Family Med, Healthcare , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!