Registered Nurse - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionRegistered NurseCorsoCare Home Health Text
"CCGRRN" to 734-270-6616 to applyLocation: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Summary:The Home Health Care, RN is expected to provide
comprehensive 1440 care to patients through the activities of
assessment, planning, and provision of direct nursing care within
the policies and standards of the Agency. The Home Health Care, RN
position reports to the Clinical Manager and is a non-exempt
position. Required Experience:
- Currently licensed registered nurse in the State of
- Minimum of two years of nursing in an acute care or home care
setting is highly preferred.
- CPR certification preferred.
- Compliance with accepted professional standards and
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little
- Avid team player. Responsibilities:
- Accountable for an assigned caseload of patients to a developed
plan of care.
- Adheres to privacy and security standards provided by all
federal, state, and local authorities of the Health Insurance
Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and other applicable
- Provides care, treatment, and services in accordance with
professional standards of practice, practice guidelines, law, and
- Develops and implements a comprehensive, goal focused,
patient-centered care plan for each patient and makes updates in
accordance with written orders from the physician ensuring patient
collaboration and understanding.
- Makes planned home visits in accordance with the individualized
patient Plan of Care.
- Makes referrals to other services as indicated.
- Prepares and maintains clinical documentation according to
Agency policies and acceptable nursing standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned. General Working
Conditions:This position entails standing for long periods of time.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required
to communicate effectively with others, sit, stand, walk and use
hands to handle keyboard, telephone, paper, files, and other
equipment and objects. The employee is occasionally required to
reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to
review detailed documents and read computer screens. The employee
will occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The work
environment requires appropriate interaction with others. The noise
level in the work environment is moderate. Occasional travel to
different locations may be required. We have comprehensive benefit
packages that include health, dental, vision, 401(k), income
protection, and extraordinary work-life benefits. If you love
serving others, and are looking for an opportunity to thrive, CSIG
holdings and our businesses is your destination. This
classification description is intended to indicate the general
kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that are required of
positions given this title and should not be construed as declaring
what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular
position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify
the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work
of the employees under her/his supervision. The use of a particular
expression or illustration describing duties shall not exclude
other duties not mentioned that are of a similar kind or level of
difficulty. Equal Opportunity Employer #CORRN
Keywords: CorsoCare, Grand Rapids , Registered Nurse - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus, Healthcare , Rockford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!