Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Sign on Bonus
Company: Mission Point Healthcare Services
Location: Grand Haven
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Mission Point of Lamont is a 39-bed facility with a close-knit
family feel. Nestled between Allendale and Coopersville, on the
banks of the Grand River, we offer sub-acute rehabilitation
services, 24-hour skilled nursing care, and clinically complex care
to patients throughout the State of Michigan.Come and see for
yourself.MISSION POINT HEALTHCARE SERVICESDelivering Excellence.
Every Life. Every Moment. Every Day.Mission Point Healthcare
Services considers the health and safety of its residents, team
members, and our communities as its highest priority. Effective
12/04/2021 Mission Point Healthcare Services will require all team
members to be COVID-19 vaccinated subject to limited exemptions
based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or
applicable state laws and regulations.Are YOU an enthusiastic
Licensed Practical Nurse with a desire to work for a compassionate
company in your community? Become a difference maker with Mission
Point, a growing company that invests in their employees.What we
- Sign on Bonus: $5000 FT and $2500 PT
- Attendance Bonuses / Referral Bonuses
- A positive employee culture
- Excellent Resident to staff ratios
- Competitive wages
- 401K employer match
- A variety of affordable benefit options
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance ServicesWhat you do: As a Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN), you are efficient and strive to provide the
best possible care to our residents and families. Our LPN's are
responsible for providing individualized care that encourages the
resident to maintain or attain the highest practical physical,
mental, and psychological wellbeing.
- Observe and evaluate each resident on your assigned unit.
Administer and document current medications and treatments.
- Identify resident problems and emergency situations, initiate
immediate "life-saving" measures in the absence of a
- Deliver direct nursing care to residents and provide clinical
supervision of the care staff assigned on your unit.
- Perform and document a comprehensive assessment on each
assigned resident and develop care plan and more.What you need:
- Must have current, unencumbered, state licensed practical nurse
- CPR certification
- A can do/ will do attitude to help othersWho we are:Mission
Point is a full-service healthcare organization with special focus
on Long Term care and Short-term Nursing & Rehabilitation. Founded
in 2012 and with 30 facilities across Michigan and Nevada, Mission
Point's goal is to provide the highest level of quality of care in
a compassionate and safe environment.Mission Point helps its
residents live a healthy, happy and productive lifestyle.
Keywords: Mission Point Healthcare Services, Grand Rapids , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Sign on Bonus, Healthcare , Grand Haven, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!