Company: Rite Aid
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Store Number: 04326
Address: 431 WEST LINCOLN HIGHWAY, IONIA, MI, 48846
Location: IONIA, MI
Job Type: Part Time
Req Number: 163624004
Shift: Weekdays-Evenings-Weekend Days-Weekend Evenings
Contribute to our mission to improve Health and Wellness in your
community.Become a Rite Aid Pharmacy Technician, today!
As a Pharmacy Technician, you will assist the Pharmacist and
Pharmacy Manager with serving customers and maintaining the
Pharmacy department. Your purpose is to provide timely,
knowledgeable, and courteous help where needed in the Pharmacy
Why you will THRIVE here:You love to help people.
You have an innate need to find answers where they aren't
You have a way of making people feel comfortable.
You enjoy an organized environment.
You always remember details.
Your email and phone etiquette are top-notch.
Day-in-the-Life of a Pharmacy Technician:
- Enter prescription information including but not limited to
patient searches, prescriber searches, drug selection, prescription
interpretation, insurance billing, and basic documentation.
- Accept customer and prescription information required to
process new and refill prescriptions, including refill
authorization from doctor offices.
- Retrieve medication from inventory.
- Create prescription labels and put them on prescription
- Place medication into prescription containers.
- Complete paperwork related to filling prescriptions and input
customer and prescription data into the computer.
- Assist with maintaining the Pharmacy department by keeping it
clean and in order.
- Assist in inventory management processes including order
review, inventory returns, restocking shelves, and physical
- Administer Rite Aid programs including: FlavoRx, Living More,
etc.Taking care of patients is not a 9-5 job. Our Pharmacy
Technicians come into this role knowing that they will be working
weekdays, weekends, evening shifts, and some holidays. Because we
work as a team, we all work together to be reasonably flexible to
make all of our schedules work. It is because of the friendly,
team-oriented, and welcoming attitude of our Pharmacy Technicians
that make Rite Aid the pharmacy of choice for our customers and
patients and for our employees.
Education and/or Experience:
- H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Pharmacy Technician state and/or national certification.
What's in it for you?In an effort to improve and sustain the health
and wellness of our employees, we offer competitive health plans,
generous paid time off, 401K matching, and career growth
opportunities! From the moment you join our team, we provide an
environment that inspires and motivates you to work here and reach
your full potential. We support personal growth and celebrate
achievements. We dedicate ourselves to creating an experience for
all our associates that is easy, exciting, and engaging.
Apply to become a Rite Aid Pharmacy Technician and thrive with us
Keywords: Rite Aid, Grand Rapids , Pharmacy Technician, Healthcare , Ionia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!