RN Unit Manager (Registered Nurse - $7500 Sign on Bonus)
Company: Mission Point Healthcare Services
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: November 23, 2021
HealthBridge Post-Acute Rehabilitation is a joint venture with
Mission Point Healthcare Services and the University of Michigan -
West Hospital. HealthBridge is a short-term skilled nursing and
rehabilitation center with 65-private rooms, lounge, dining areas,
and a 3000 square foot rehabilitation gym. We successful transition
patients from rehab to home.Come see for yourself!MISSION POINT
HEALTHCARE SERVICESDelivering Excellence. Every Life. Every Moment.
Every Day.Are YOU an enthusiastic Registered Nurse Leader with a
desire to work for a compassionate company in your community?
Become a difference maker with Mission Point, a growing company
that invests in their employees.What we offer:
- Sign on bonus: $7500 for FT and $3750 for PT
- Attendance Bonuses / referral Bonuses
- A positive employee culture
- Excellent Resident to staff ratios
- Competitive wages
- 401K employer match
- A variety of affordable benefit options
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance ServicesWhat you do:The Clinical Care
Coordinator (RN Unit Manager) provides person-centered care to
residents in an environment that promotes their rights, dignity,
freedom of choice, and individuality. They are responsible for
performing the primary functions of nursing assessments, planning,
implementing, and evaluating the care of all assigned residents.
Additionally, they are responsible for meeting the established
standards of Nursing Practice and resident care, as well as
supervising Charge Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA).
The Clinical Care Coordinator:
- Assess resident conditions to implement intervention and
develop Care Plans. Monitor and assure care plans are current and
accurate. Accurately record resident observations in PCC and follow
through on Care Plans. Assure Facility medical records policies and
procedures are adhered to.
- Make regular rounds of residents independently and with a
physician; observe and evaluate resident symptoms, progress, and
reactions to treatments and medications and implements
interventions as necessary.
- Provide care to residents by performing a variety of
treatments, including changing dressing, cleansing and/or
irrigating wounds and incisions, performing Foley Catheter
irrigations, IV therapy, and administering tube feedings, chest
tubs and peritoneal dialysis.
- Assist CNAs with personal resident care duties such as bathing,
feeding and assisting with ambulation, and other routine
accommodative services for resident comfort and well-being and
more.What you need:
- Must possess a current Michigan license as a Registered Nurse
and have graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- CPR certification required.
- Two years of professional nursing experience in the long-term
care setting is required.
- Must possess and demonstrate a high degree of leadership,
organizational ability, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of long-term care management, policies, budgeting,
personnel management, and census development is required.Who we
are:Mission Point is a full-service healthcare organization with
special focus on Long Term care and Short-term Nursing &
Rehabilitation. Founded in 2012 and with 28 facilities across
Michigan and growing, Mission Points goal is to provide the highest
level of quality of care in a compassionate and safe
environment.Mission Point helps its residents live a healthy,
happy, and productive lifestyle.
Keywords: Mission Point Healthcare Services, Grand Rapids , RN Unit Manager (Registered Nurse - $7500 Sign on Bonus), Healthcare , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!