Registered Nurse (RN) (Sign-on Bonus)
Company: Medilodge of Clare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
RN INCREASED WAGES - Starting Wages at $30-$43.43 per
HourOffering a $5,000 Sign-on Bonus for Full-time for 2p-10p
Shift!MediLodge of Clare is a 5-Star Rated Skilled Nursing Center
and is an integral part of our large MediLodge portfolio of 49
skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers state-wide, which makes
us a leading healthcare provider in Michigan! We are looking for a
compassionate Registered Nurse (RN) such as you, to join our
team!What Benefits Do We Offer You?
- A Generous Sign-on Bonus for Full-time (limited time
- Competitive Wages That Increase for Years Licensed as Your
Experience Counts with Us
- Wages of $30-$43.43 per Hour is Based on Experience, Shift, a
$5/hr Weekend Warrior Program, and a Temporary $2.35/hr Michigan
Direct Care Incentive
- Flexible Scheduling to Accommodate Your Work/Life Balance!
- Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities That Meet Your
- Daily Pay, Weekly Pay, Bi-Weekly Pay Options Through On-Shift
Wallet (stat pay)
- Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for You Your
- Employee Benefits Concierge - to Guide You in Maximizing Your
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days with Rollover Option and Sick Time
- 401k Retirement with Company Match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account
- Mobile Phone Discount Program
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses and moreAt Medilodge of Clare, we
are proud of our tenured staff and greatly appreciate their years
of service and commitment to our residents. As safety is paramount
during these unprecedented times, we are offering on-site or
virtual interviews, depending on your personal comfort level.TEXT:
RN CLA to (833) 383-6754 to ApplyThank you for considering a career
with us!We can't wait to meet you!:Summary:Plans, coordinates and
provides total nursing care for our skilled nursing facility
residents and provides supervision and guidance to clinical staff
members. Scope of work may be modified by state specific rules
under the Nurse Practice Act.Qualifications:Education:
- Graduate of accredited RN School of
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state employed.
- Valid CPR certification.Experience:
- One year of nursing experience preferred.Essential Functions:
- Initiates and leads team conferences in development of
individualized nursing care plans.
- Assesses and documents the resident's condition and nursing
- Accurately and promptly implements physicians' orders.
- Assigns nursing care to team members in accordance with the
resident's needs and the person's capabilities and
- Supervises, directs and evaluates LPNs, LVNs, and CNAs.
- Administers medications, starts IVs and performs treatments for
assigned residents, and documents that treatment as required
company, and local, state and federal rules and regulations.
- Participates in orientation and in-service training for
- Assists physicians with special tests and procedures within the
scope of state specified Nursing Practice Act.
- Ensures that supplies are utilized economically and that
equipment is clean and maintained in a safe manner.
- Reports and records pertinent observations and reactions
- Coordinates nursing care of residents when scheduled for
therapy or procedures by other departments.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden
adverse developments in residents.
- Interviews applicants and recommends hires. Participates in
counseling, disciplinary action and termination of staff, to extent
permitted by state practice act.
- Supervises nursing unit, which includes scheduling and
directing the nursing staff to extent permitted by state practice
- Skilled in directing and motivating the workforce.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency
- Knowledge of training techniques for clinical staff.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Keywords: Medilodge of Clare, Grand Rapids , Registered Nurse (RN) (Sign-on Bonus), Healthcare , Clare, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!