Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) (Sign-on Bonus)
Company: Medilodge of Clare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
CNA - Starting at $16.25-$22.19 per Hour
Offering a $1,000 Sign-on Bonus for Full-Time!
MediLodge of Clare has a 4-Star Rating in Quality of Resident Care
and is an integral part of our large MediLodge portfolio of 49
skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers state-wide, which makes
us a leading healthcare provider in Michigan! We are looking for a
compassionate Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), such as you, to
join our team!
What Benefits Do We Offer You?
- A Generous Sign-on Bonus for Full-time (limited time
- Competitive Wages That In crease for Years Licensed as Your
Experience Counts With Us
- Wage Based on Experience, a $3/hr Weekend Warrior Program, and
a Temporary $2.25/hr Front-Line Staff Incentive
- Electronic Scheduling - You Manage Your Work Schedule
- Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities That Meet Your
- Daily Pay, Weekly Pay, Bi-Weekly Pay Options Through On-Shift
Wallet (stat pay)
- Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for You Your
- Employee Benefits Concierge - to Guide You in Maximizing Your
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days with Rollover Option and Sick Time
- 401k Retirement with Company Match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account
- Mobile Phone Discount Program
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses and more!When you walk through the
doors at MediLodge of Clare, you will feel the warmth and
camaraderie that our team shares. We work hard but also find time
to laugh with residents and each other. Our tenured leadership team
all began as entry-level floor staff who worked hard to be promoted
from within. If that is your goal too, you have the opportunity to
develop your clinical skills in one of our three specialty units;
long-term care, short-term rehabilitation or
Thank you for considering a career with us!
We can't wait to meet you!:
Under supervision, provides basic nursing assistance and assists
residents with daily living activities.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid certification as a CNA in the state of
- Six months experience in a long term care environment
- Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair,
and incontinence care.
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding.
- Assists residents with range of motion exercises, and movement
to wheelchair or activity areas.
- Assists resident with turning and positioning in bed
- Assists resident with ambulation for short distance in
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and
respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as
- Performs other tasks as assigned..
- Documentation on flow sheets as directed.
- Attends interdisciplinary meetings as needed to provide input
into selected resident's plans of care.
- Documents restorative services provided following facility
policies and procedures.
- Reports to Charge Nurse or designee on progress/lack of progess
in achieving restorative goals.Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and facility staff.
Keywords: Medilodge of Clare, Grand Rapids , Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) (Sign-on Bonus), Healthcare , Clare, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!