RN Clinical Coordinator
Company: Corizon Health
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: October 18, 2020
Clinical Manager/Admin opening in Grand Rapids, Michigan. This
and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com About
Corizon HealthCorrectional healthcare is not just a job. It's a
calling.By choosing a career with Corizon Health you are choosing
the opportunity to truly make a difference in the health,
well-being, and future of the patients you serve. We take pride in
being a pioneer provider of correctional healthcare. If you are
interested in helping us continue our legacy of innovation and
clinical expertise, we encourage you to connect with us
today.ResponsibilitiesBelow is a list of your responsibilities as a
RN Clinical Coordinator with Corizon Health:
- Authorization of elective hospitalization.
- Concurrent review of hospitalizations through in-hospital chart
review and via telephone of all admissions.
- Follow-up and discharge planning with the attending physician
and site medical director
- Discharge planning for hospitalizations will include but not
limited to: - Maintain a daily count of available infirmary beds
within the system.
- Daily Contact with the Medical Director/Infirmary Medical
Directors relating to the pending discharges for proper
- Arrange for special equipment required for patient discharge,
and follow-up of delivery off equipment.
- Screening of PAL procedures. Conference calling will be
performed form the Corizon Central Office.
- Maintenance of documentation on concurrent review through the
automated AMISYS Medical Management System.
- Retrospective chart review of questionable hospitalizations in
outlying hospitals when indicated.
- Chart audit of inpatient charges.
- Work closely with Corizon physician advisors and Medical
Directors Council to update and maintain policy according to
- Maintain direct review responsibilities for designated
geographic area of review.
- Any additional duties as assigned.
- Attend monthly staff meeting and/or monthly coordinator
meeting, via telephone conference.
- Available for two on site visits to discuss current
- Ongoing discussions with health team numbers to facilitate the
best course of treatment for patients
- Lead regularly scheduled meetings of the inter-disciplinary
health care team.
- Coordinate and promote health services efficiently for the
patient population in order to realize a cost savings.
- Utilize available in house resource personnel for consultation,
treatment, and/or resolution of identified problems to ensure
- Monthly reviews of all on-going patient medical problems, as
well as quarterly reviews f all patients in chronic care
clinics.Corizon BenefitsCorizon Health offers a comprehensive
benefits package that includes health insurance, a generous PTO
plan, 401k with matching funds, tuition assistance, continuing
education reimbursement, and more!Experience & Requirements
- RN with minimum of five (5) years' clinical experience
- Prefer CCM certification
- CPR certification.
- Knowledge of specific state laws and regulations governing
- Satisfactory completion of initial and annual clinical
competencies to demonstrate clinical aptitude.A background check,
security clearance and drug screening are required for this
role.Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment
opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all
positions without regard to race, gender, national origin,
religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran,
or disabled Veteran status. EOE including Disability/Protected
Veterans.Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general
consideration.ID 2020-8683Job Locations US-MI-Grand RapidsCategory
Nursing & Nursing AssistantPosition Type Regular Full-timeShift /
Schedule Weekday DayLocation ID 90886 Keyphrases: clinical manager
jobs, clinical managing jobs, clinical administration jobs,
clinical administrating jobs, clinical administrator jobs, medical
administrating jobs, medical administrator jobs, medical manager
jobs, medical managing jobs, hospital administrating jobs, hospital
administrator jobs, health administrating jobs, health
administrator jobs, healthcare administrating jobs, clinical
management jobs, clinical research manager jobs, clinical study
manager jobs, clinical trial manager jobs, clinical study
management jobs, clinical trial management jobs, clinical nurse
management jobs, clinical project manager jobs, clinical project
management jobs, manager jobs
Keywords: Corizon Health, Grand Rapids , RN Clinical Coordinator, Healthcare , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!