Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Rep/Clinical Specialist
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: October 16, 2020
TITLE:Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Rep/Clinical Specialist
(Grand Rapids, MI)Title: Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales
Reports To: Area Sales Manager
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Indivior is a global specialty pharmaceutical company with a
20-year legacy of leadership in patient advocacy, health policy and
evidence-based best practice models that have revolutionized modern
addiction treatment. The name is the blend of the words individual
and endeavor, and the tagline "Focus on you" makes the company's
commitment clear. It represents and empathizes with the
often-difficult journey each individual patient takes to overcome
the challenges of addiction - a chronic relapsing disease.
Indivior is dedicated to transforming addiction from a global human
crisis to a recognized and treated chronic disease. The Indivior
logo radiates its patient-focused, holistic focus on expanding
access to quality treatment for addiction worldwide. The company
has a strong pipeline of products and candidates designed to both
expand on its heritage in global opioid dependence and address
other chronic diseases of addiction - including opiate overdose,
alcohol use disorders and cocaine intoxication - as well as related
mental health disorders such as schizophrenia.
The Clinical Specialist is responsible for calling on practicing
physicians, hospitals, clinics and other health-related
organizations within an assigned territory. The Clinical Specialist
must provide the healthcare professional with the most current
information pertaining to Indivior products and their approved
indications in a manner which will ensure the appropriate use of
these products and achieve the business potential of the territory.
Accomplishments of these goals must comply with the terms and
conditions outlined in the Company Policy and Procedure Manual.
The responsibilities of this job include, but are not limited to,
- Invest the time and the effort to achieve the established goals
for the territory such as sales, market share, doctor calls,
appropriate program planning, etc.
- Monitoring and analyzing results on territory, maintaining an
up to date business plan that evaluates sales effectiveness.
- Ensure all required documentation, reports etc. are timely and
- Demonstrate a strong clinical understanding of all aspects of
Indivior products and related disease states.
- Ensure clear, concise and accurate communication of product
- Plan and organize daily sales call activities to optimize the
use of time and maximize the achievement of sales objectives.
- Demonstrate persistence to accomplish objectives despite
disappointments and/or rejection of original efforts.
- Create and maintain a positive impression with customers.
- Project a professional business image as demonstrated by neat
physical appearance, and appropriate manner of speech.
- Maintain timely communication with Area Sales Manager and other
members of the sales leadership team.
- Field work with Area Sales Manager and other Indivior
- Maintain all company-provided equipment in good operating
- Overnight attendance at sales training meetings.
- Recognize changes in the work environment, to develop and
implement alternate plans to achieve objectives.
- Represent Indivior at national and/or local conferences if
- Perform special projects and assignments as directed by the
Sales Leadership team.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS/BA degree required 1 + years of
pharmaceutical/medical/healthcare or related
- Injectable experience preferred
- Specialty Pharmacy and Specialty Distributor experience
- Experience with selling complex specialty and buy and bill
products are preferred
- Previous experience selling a drug device or technology that
required a change in physician protocol is preferred
- Maintain valid driver's license
- Strong customer focus demonstrated team work/
- Computer proficient
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical
- In addition to the minimum qualifications, the employee will
- Selling/ persuasive/ presentation Skills
- Focused listening skills
- Displays a high-level of initiative, effort and commitment to
ensure the completion of assignments and projects in a timely
- Reads situations quickly. Anticipates and adjusts for problems
- Results driven. Steadfastly pushes self for results
- Works under daily direction of the Area Sales Manager.
- Works closely with other Clinical Specialists in the Area.
- Cooperates with various headquarters departments, when
necessary and appropriate on matters of mutual concern.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with key customers and
- Indivior is committed to providing a culture driven by guiding
principles and top-tier benefits that match the importance of the
work we do. The Indivior experience includes:
- 3 weeks' vacation plus floating holidays and sick leave
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan- Company match of 75% on your
first 6% of contributions discount and profit sharing contribution
equal to 4% of your eligible pay
- U.S. Employee Stock Purchase Plan- 15% Discount
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability
- Health and Dependent Care Flex Spending options
- Adoption assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Leverage Concierge/personal assistance services
- Voluntary benefits including Legal, Pet Insurance and Auto/Home
- Gyms, fitness facilities and cell phone discounts
- Our Guiding Principles, Core Values and Vision provide a
culture that unites and guides our employees.GUIDING
- Indivior's guiding principles are the foundation for each
employee's success and growth. Each employee is expected to
demonstrate understanding and adherence to our guiding principles
in their everyday performance.
- The duties and responsibilities identified in this position
description are considered essential but are not limited to only
those outlined. The employee may perform other functions that may
be assigned. Management retains the discretion to add or change the
duties of this position at any time.EQUAL EMPLOYMENT
Keywords: Indivior, Grand Rapids , Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Rep/Clinical Specialist, Healthcare , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!