VP ENGAGEMENT CENTER
Company: Beacon Health Options
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: November 11, 2018
MI: Grand Rapids
Executive / Administrative Level
responsible for the overall direction of the program, developing strategies for program performance (financial, clinical, consumer access to services, consumer, customer, employee, partner and provider satisfaction), formulating policies, overseeing opera
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic CEO, VP Engagement Center join our team at our office in Grand Rapids, MI. The CEO, VP Engagement Center leader is primarily responsible for the overall direction of the program, developing strategies for program performance (financial, clinical, consumer access to services, consumer, customer, employee, partner and provider satisfaction), formulating policies, overseeing operations to ensure goals are met and Beacon's local executive leader for customer. Responsible for the implementation of future delegated functions and activities.
- Develop, implement, monitor, and accomplish the Beacon Health Options vision as it relates to the Michigan public-sector market. This includes sharing the vision effectively, developing and successfully implementing a business plan (and accomplishing mutually agreed upon milestones on a timely basis and within budget), setting strategic direction, and securing the necessary financial and human resources and managing them effectively.
- Accept and hold ultimate accountability for contract and regulatory compliance, and all other work performed under this contract, including the performance of all subcontracted and delegated entities.
- Create a corporate culture that empowers the team to accomplish the vision.
- Develop outstanding relations with appropriate government officials, public policy makers, appropriate associations, providers, employees, customer and contractors.
- Work with sales, development and implementation teams to implement a successful operation.
- Develop new business opportunities and product lines.
- Coordinate with various community and state stakeholders.
- Present at customer and CMHSP Board meetings on the overall operations, progress and performance of the program
- Partner with regional CFO and clinical teams on risk management strategies and administrative services to ensure that program performs to performance objectives.
- Manage either directly or have dotted line responsibility for all staff on the MI LRE contract.
- Position Requirements:
- Minimum of seven (7) years of health care administration experience required with at least 3-5 years progressive responsibility in leadership for a like-sized organization with similar risk. Experience in organizations focused on behavioral health and in serving individuals with IDD preferred.Experience with the state officials and offices.
- Current knowledge of the Michigan healthcare landscape and service system.
- Understanding of Medicaid (State and Federal) and high-level experience with government required.
- Current knowledge of managed care and public policy trends required. Established relationships with regulators and policy makers a plus.
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure, project management and phraseology.
- Experience with oversight of large outsourced vendor contracts desired.
- Experience with finance, budgeting, operations, and human resources required.
- An understanding of clinical applications and therapeutic interventions as related to quality assurance and clinical outcomes a plus. Must have a working knowledge of managed behavioral health care systems and technologies.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and able to work independently
- Executive management experience
Click below on "Apply for this Position" to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Strategies, LLC., a Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as a Drug Free Work Environment. EOE/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
AAP Reporting Location:
ID (Req #):
Keywords: Beacon Health Options, Grand Rapids , VP ENGAGEMENT CENTER, Executive , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!