Company: Wausau Supply Co.
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: May 27, 2023
As an ambassador and front line contact to our customers; a
Territory Manager (TM) will work with our clientele to educate,
train and convert business. Present to Customers and
Contractors/Builders. Achieve set company sales & growth goals
while maintaining positive/profitable relations.
WSC TM duties to include (not limited to):
-Manage a book of business
- Increase sales in your territory by executing personal and
company sales initiatives.
- Regularly visit existing customers to maintain relationships
and identify new opportunities for future sales.
- Assist in preparing customer programs in your territory.
Managing each program from start to finish and provide regular
progress updates to Regional Manager.
- Increase revenue with existing customers by being a solutions
provider to the customer, continually selling existing product
lines, and by introducing new products.
- Identify and solicit new business opportunities.
- Promote and help increase website usage
- Conduct dealer presentations and educational meetings.
- Attend sales meetings, customer functions, contractor events,
trade shows, and all other events as assigned.
- Communicate effectively with Regional Manager on a regular
- Complete all sales reports on time and accurately. Utilizing
CRM system to document and track sales process. - -
- Work effectively with internal departments (warranty, customer
service, and accounting) to help provide a positive customer
- Compliance with all company safety initiatives and Safety
Observations to meet company goals.
-A WSC TM will possess and/or demonstrate the ability to:
- Proficient presentation, verbal & written communication
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet communicated sales
- Display professional behavior to all internal and external
contacts in conjunction with policies and procedures as outline in
the employee handbook.
- General working knowledge of residential construction.
- Strong people skills needed in order to developing and
sustaining relationships that would result in advanced sales of our
- Utilize electronic expense report tools daily.
- Must have reliable internet service in home office.
- Keep company vehicle clean, organized and prepared to perform
-Education / Experience:
- High School Diploma, College Degree and/or 3-5 years of related
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge base, any sale reporting
software knowledge is a plus.
- Highly developed planning and organizational abilities.
-Reports to: -Regional Manager
-Working Demands / Requirements:
- Ability to sit for long periods of time because of travel
aspect of position.
- Must possess a MVR that qualifies per the auto insurance
- Flexibility relative to hours as travel is weekly with some
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs occasionally
-Conclusion: - A WSC TM will exemplify the high standards that have
come to be associated with WSC. As a frontline employee politeness,
honor, integrity is expected in every interaction.
Keywords: Wausau Supply Co., Grand Rapids , Territory Manager, Executive , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...