Restaurant General Manager
Company: IC, KJ, & BP Restaurants
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: May 23, 2023
- Inspired Concepts own, operate and manage restaurant businesses
- We have a wide range of operations that include caf--, fast
food, pizza and casual dining.
- We have a fun, friendly atmosphere and an enthusiastic crew. -
We are passionate about providing Guests with the best experience
- We take food seriously yet have fun preparing and serving it. -
Our company has a bright and exciting future, we are committed to
your growth and development as part of the Team.Job Summary
- Contribute to the success of the restaurant by managing
operations according to Inspired Concepts, LLC standards, policies
and procedures. Operations include, but are not limited to,
production, inventory, cleanliness, staffing, team member
development, cash handling, safety, training and Guest
- Ensure all food and beverage products are prepared according to
specifications at all times.
- Review operational performance and productivity in accordance
with goals and standards and correct any deficiencies.
- Assist with the development, implementation and maintenance of
protocols and procedures to improve operating efficiency.
- Initiate and manage hiring processes and staffing
- Support sales efforts and general business transactions by
developing courteous and productive relationships with Guests and
- React to Guest issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Professionally develop team members by conducting regular
evaluations against defined expectations. Correct any deficiencies
through coaching, mentoring and instructing.
- Manage and maintain team member files and ensure documentation
is 100% complete and compliant at all times.
- Manage P&L reporting with specific focus on budget/plan
management and fiscal performance analysis.
- Coordinate inventory control and management procedures, quality
control projects and physical inventories.
- Maintain 100% accuracy with labor management costs by
monitoring and directing all fiscal reporting systems.
- Maintain a safe working environment by developing, implementing
and directing safety programs.
- Work irregular hours including nights, weekends and
- Maintain highest QSC standards at all times.
- Other job duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
- Prefer prior hotel or restaurant management or similar
discipline. Will accept a combination of relevant work experience,
courses and certifications.
- Preferred minimum 4 years progressive experience in a
restaurant management role.
- Proven leader within a restaurant environment with the ability
to inspire others to work toward a common goal and reach their
- Hands-on management style that emphasizes direct involvement in
day-to-day operations.Strong knowledge of financial management
- Excellent project management skills from conception to
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to
- Ability to formulate flexible strategies and actions plans to
- Ability to function independently and intuitively in a
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with the ability to
prepare and deliver clear, concise reports and presentations.
- Team player with a can-do attitude.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Effective interpersonal, influencing, coaching and
- Demonstrated creativity and sound business judgement.
- Advanced computer skills that include proficiency with
Microsoft Office applications and a POS system a plus.
- Ability to manage confidential information and maintain its
- Ability to work irregular hours including early mornings,
weekends and holidays.Benefits/Perks
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Family Medical Leave
- Meal Discounts
- Opportunity for AdvancementPowered by JazzHR
Keywords: IC, KJ, & BP Restaurants, Grand Rapids , Restaurant General Manager, Executive , Mount Pleasant, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...