Leasing Specialist - Property Management
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: January 25, 2023
As a 2023 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation
Winner, at Eenhoorn, we are committed to creating Awesome
experiences for our team members and residents. At Eenhoorn, we say
"We Do Awesome", as it embodies our approach to how we manage our
properties, how we want our residents to feel, and how we engage
with one another. You get to be a part of creating Awesome by
living our core values of Professionalism, Accountability, Honesty
and Integrity, Self-Regulation, and Image. As a Leasing Specialist
for Sunflower Apartments, located in Wyoming, MI, you will have the
opportunity to positively impact our communities and our residents
by providing an awesome first impression of our properties and
amenities in an upbeat, professional and positive light. This
position serves as the primary contact for our valued residents and
prospective residents. Our Leasing Specialists are excited to
provide high quality resident service and assist with any and all
of their needs, all while building and maintaining positive
resident relations.What you'll be doing:
- Working with prospective residents to identify their needs and
help them find the perfect home.
- Screening and approving qualified applicants in accordance with
company policy, Fair Housing regulations and local laws; preparing
leases and associated move-in documentation.
- Preparing property for daily showings, including
opening/closing model units and amenities.
- Managing the new resident move-in process to ensure a smooth
transition into the community.
- Delivering the highest level of resident satisfaction through
responsive, consistent, positive and professional
- Performing general administrative tasks such as software data
entry, filing, typing, and answering phones.
- Attending and assisting with resident events and activities as
- Follows up with leasing leads and enters traffic into CRM.What
you bring to the table:
- Innovation: You have a track record of not only providing a
high level of customer service, but also creating innovative
solutions to better support the leasing activities at our
- Execution: You drive quality results with speed. You are
focused on creating a high standard of living for residents.
- Servant Leadership: You balance your drive for execution with a
strong desire to serve others by actively listening to their needs,
resolving issues and acting quickly. Must have experiences:
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to change
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Excellent organization skills
- Experience operating office equipment & Microsoft Office
applications.Nice to have experiences:
- Experience with Yardi property management software
- Previous Leasing or Sales experienceWhy you might love working
- Stability - We don't buy and flip our properties every three
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and pet insurance
- 401(k) with a 25% match on the first 15% of contributions
- Up to 11-weeks of 100% paid short-term disability
- All expenses paid cruise for our four employees of the year and
their significant others
- Challenging problems to solve and an awesome team to
collaborate with every single day
- A corporate office that truly acts as a Support Center to the
properties What Makes Us Different Although we are a company that
is focused on real estate, we recognize that we can't be great
without our people. We are always seeking exceptional people who
are looking for more than just a job. Since 1988, our innovative
approaches have positioned Eenhoorn as an industry leader. Our
comprehensive organizational structure and learning environment
empower our team members to take ownership over their careers and
make a true difference in our residents' lives and experiences.
Additionally, we are one of the only owner-managed property
companies in the area and we think this is pretty awesome. We want
you to bring your authentic self to work every single day. We
accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal
opportunity basis without regard to age; appearance; color; gender
identity and/or expression; family or parental status; marital,
civil union, or domestic partnership status; disability; national,
social or ethnic origin; past or present military service; sexual
orientation; socioeconomic status; race; religion or
belief.Eenhoorn, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Eenhoorn, Grand Rapids , Leasing Specialist - Property Management, Executive , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!