Preferred Relationship Manager
Company: Fifth Third Bank
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Make banking a Fifth Third better
We connect great people to great opportunities. Are you ready to
take the next step? Discover a career in banking at Fifth Third
Bank.GENERAL FUNCTION:A sales position responsible for the
acquisition, growth, and retention of bank customers, with specific
focus on our Preferred Program customers and mass affluent
prospects. Proactively contact and service customers in the sales
and service of bank products, conduct needs-based assessment of the
prospective and existing client base, and engage partners to
fulfill client financial needs. Utilize and promote the Retail
Consultative Sales process, using the prescribed tools and
partnering with the financial center team for referral activity.
Work closely with internal sales partners to increase referral
opportunities and provide needs-based solutions to the customer.
Work closely with customers to retain and grow current and next
generation wealth.Responsible and accountable for risk by openly
exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally
following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for
always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues, and
ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer
experience. While operating within the Bank's risk appetite,
achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing,
monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.ESSENTIAL DUTIES &
- Execute on retail strategies and tactics to increase the
Preferred Program households, fulfill customer needs, provide an
excellent customer experience, while removing roadblocks to achieve
- Build deep relationships with customers to earn status as
trusted advisor by leveraging our consultative sales and service
- Demonstrate ability to simplify and communicate complex
- Maintain the sales and service environment by actively
participate in financial center huddles and meetings to support the
sales and motivational activities. Provide guidance to the
Financial Center team in the referral/sales process with a specific
focus on Preferred customers.
- Maintain a well-developed working knowledge of the complete
line of products and services offered, taking responsibility to
keep up to date and request assistance for further development
- Consistently meet or exceed brokerage sales and referral goals
as set by management, working in partnership with Investment
- Initiate and maintain customer and prospect contact through a
variety of methods, including but not limited to customer
interaction in the financial center, telemarketing, and leading
and/or participating in various seminars and community events.
- Keep current on activity within business industry and economic
environment to enhance ability for anticipated needs of the
customer, and proactively providing new solutions for current and
future financial needs.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: NoneMINIMUM
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- College degree or equivalent combination of education and
- Experience in a sales environment; experience in financial
- Pass consultative selling skills certification and complete
ongoing educational requirements as prescribed.
- Series 6, 63 and insurance licenses required.
- Series 65 must be obtained within 90 calendar days of hire with
a maximum of two attempts within the 90 calendar day period.
- Have demonstrated ability to build and maintain a
revenue-producing book of business, utilizing internal and external
sources of customers, in the mass affluent segment.
- Position involves contact with the public, necessitating the
ability to present a professional image.
- This role may work with one or more FCs, which will require
some local travelling.
- This position requires SAFE Act registration at the time of
employment through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System
- Normal office environment.
- Extending viewing of computer screens.
- Occasional local and overnight travel as required.Preferred
Relationship ManagerLOCATION -- Jenison, Michigan 49428Fifth Third
Bank, National Association is proud to have an engaged and
inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal employment
opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color,
gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or
any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Fifth Third Bank, Grand Rapids , Preferred Relationship Manager, Executive , Jenison, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!