Company: Miller Orthodontics
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Summary of Position:
The Practice Manager is a critical role to Orthodontic Partners.
The primary responsibility of the Practice Manager is to create
employee engagement and develop a culture of excellence and
engagement within the practice. They will be responsible for
developing and monitoring change within the office through
collaboration, team building and professionalism. Facilitating
communication effectively and efficiently between staff, doctors,
and leadership will be vital to this role.
Essential Job Functions:
* Optimize the efficiencies of the office to better serve our
patients through building the team and ensuring team members
receive the proper training and have the necessary skills and
information to be successful.
* Provide an exceptional patient experience by ensuring clinical
schedule is flowing efficiently, both in terms of the scheduling of
patients and supporting team members and monitoring patient
* Facilitate the staffing needs of the team, including recruitment
* Accountable for upholding the office to the highest integrity by
adhering to all government regulations, industry standards, and
company policies and procedures.
* Responsible for the operational readiness of the office,
including staffing, supply availability, and ensuring dental
equipment is working properly.
* Coach and train team members on updated procedures or changes in
* Assessing the current talent and culture of team.
* Serve as the point of contact with supply representatives and
service technicians; manage inventory within the assigned
* Provide insights for improving growth and development within the
* Leverage existing Office Managers (where applicable) to ensure
the success of site(s) within each practice.
* Communicates Effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode
communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique
needs of different audiences.
* Plans & Aligns - Planning and prioritizing work to meet
commitments aligned with
* Develops Talent - Developing people to meet both their career
goals and the organization's goals.
* Drives Engagement - Creating a climate where people are motivated
to do their best to help the organization achieve its
* Action Oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough
challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and
* Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively
with others to meet shared objectives.
* Financial Acumen - Interpreting and applying understanding of key
financial indicators to make better business decisions.
* Directs Work - Providing direction, delegating, and removing
obstacles to get work done.
* Ensures Accountability - Holding self and others accountable to
* Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others
through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.Knowledge, Skills and
* 2+ years of Managerial Experience.
* Knowledge of Dental and or Orthodontics is preferred.
* Knowledge of dental insurances, service limits, and financing
* Exemplary customer service focus with excellent written and
* Experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
* Compassion for our patients, parents, and team members.
* Integrity, always doing the right thing.
* Dependability, reliable to be at work when scheduled.
* Attention to detail, able to organize work, engage in a variety
of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines.
* Must always conduct self in a professional manner and
* Proper telephone etiquette and information gathering skills.
* 2+ years of Managerial experience
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer
will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if
necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with
information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work
authorization. For additional information, please go to
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Management: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Miller Orthodontics, Grand Rapids , Practice Manager, Executive , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!