Little Caesars Assistant Manager
Company: Little Caesars
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Job descriptionJOB SUMMARY:The Assistant Manager works
productively and supervises restaurant Colleagues to ensure they
perform their jobs responsibilities so the restaurant achieves
customer satisfaction and profitability during their
- Serves customers correct, complete orders within service time
goals, according to the Customer Service Standards, the Priority
Guidelines, the telephone and front counter station procedures and
if necessary, the Remedy Process.
- Prepares and ensures consistent, high quality products are
served to customers as described in the Little Caesars Orientation
and Training Handbook and as shown on the job station helpers.
- Displays the proper image and follows Little Caesars policies,
procedures and standards for conduct as outlined in the Little
Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook.
- Cleans and organizes work stations and ensures the standards
for restaurant image are maintained as directed by management and
as required by the local health department.
- Performs cash management responsibilities and ensures
compliance by Colleagues to all safety and security procedures as
defined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook as
well as any other safety and security procedures issued.
- Provides direction and feedback to Colleagues and follows up by
coaching/counseling to ensure job duties are performed and all
Little Caesar standards, procedures and policies are achieved.
- Performs the task associated with food, paper, labor, and
utility cost controls and monitors shift activities to ensure
- Completes all daily paperwork neatly and accurately as
described by the Operational Resource Guide (ORG) or as directed by
- Follows all procedures associated with opening the closing the
restaurant, appropriately handles unexpected occurrences, and
notifies appropriate parties in a timely fashion.NATURE & SCOPEThe
Assistant Manager receives direction and training from the
Restaurant Manager and Co-Manager, the Assistant Manager 4 week
Training Plan, and other Little Caesars training materials and
classes. The Assistant Manager is responsible for supervising other
Colleagues and provides adult supervision to Colleagues less than
18 years of age. During each shift, they motivate, direct and coach
Colleagues to work proficiently at their assigned stations and then
follow-up to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner
according to Little Caesars procedures.The Assistant Manager must
abide by all state and federal laws OSHA and EEOC requirements, as
well as practice and enforce all Little Caesars policies and
procedures. They utilize all cost control tools and processes
ensuring the goals of food, paper, and labor are achieved during
their shift. They ensure each shift is prepared to meet the needs
of their customers and work diligently to ensure each customer is
satisfied with the service and product they receive.Please discuss
the job responsibilities with your Restaurant Manager. Your
Restaurant Manager will discuss the essential job functions, which
are normally defined as fundamental activities conducted on a daily
or regular basis that will affect the success of the
restaurant.TASK ANALYSIS:To perform the functions listed in this
job description, the following tasks will be required:
- The ability to lift and move up to 55 pounds.
- The ability to reach and move items from as high as six feet
and as low as six inches off the ground.
- The ability to control and utilize equipment safely and
correctly; i.e. the sheeter machine, vertical cutting mixer (must
be 18 years or over), the sauce ladle, cheese cups, pan grippers,
spatula, pizza and dough cutter, different types of knives, can
opener, pastry brush, scales, microwave, telephone, cash register,
- The ability to Shakerboard by working outside holding a sign
(must be 18 years or over).
- The ability to apply pressure to cut through and to clean
- The ability to count, separate and weight all types of food
products and inventory items.
- The ability to communicate to customers and co-workers
(reading, speaking, hearing, writing, etc.).
- The ability to understand direction, instructions and product
- The ability to process and complete customers orders.
- The ability to comprehend all training materials and practice
standard operating procedures.
- The ability to successfully pass required training programs for
- The ability to use mathematical skills to compute sales totals,
percentages, inventory usage, food orders, employee work schedules,
cash handling results and projected business needs.
- The ability to legally drive an automobile adhering to all
state and local traffic laws.
- The ability to supervise a number of people at the same time
and to motivate them to meet goals, duties and
deadlines.QUALIFICATIONSThe Assistant Manager must:
- Have previous experience in restaurants, retail or a position
involving customer contact is preferred.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Possess a high school diploma, or equivalent, and possess basic
- Possess excellent verbal communication and interpersonal
- Be dependable, hard working and have the ability to work under
pressure and in stressful situations.
- Previous retail or customer contact experience preferred.
- Possess a valid driver's license from the state of residence
with a driving record maintained within company guidelines. Possess
a reliable vehicle and auto insurance as a primary to complete
daily banking and other responsibilities as directed by Manager or
- The U.S. Department of Justice (INS Division) requires that
each Colleague provide documentation that proves their eligibility
to work in the United States.Company IntroductionHello! We
currently have 12 Little Caesars locations in our franchise. We
encourage our stores to have a safe and fun working environment.
There is always room for advancement for anybody who wants to grow
in a company. We are open to ideas to help our business grow. In
order for our business to succeed, we want people who want to excel
in their abilities to give great customer experience while giving
our customers a great product while having fun in the work
Keywords: Little Caesars, Grand Rapids , Little Caesars Assistant Manager, Executive , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!