Leasing Specialist - Property Management
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: September 24, 2022
As a 2021 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation
Winner, at Eenhoorn, we are committed to creating Awesome
experiences for our team members and residents. At Eenhoorn, we say
"We Do Awesome", as it embodies our approach to how we manage our
properties, how we want our residents to feel, and how we engage
with one another. You get to be a part of creating Awesome by
living our core values of Professionalism, Accountability, Honesty
and Integrity, Self-Regulation, and Image. As a Leasing Specialist
for Windridge Apartments, located in Grand Rapids, MI, you will
have the opportunity to positively impact our communities and our
residents by providing an awesome first impression of our
properties and amenities in an upbeat, professional and positive
light. This position serves as the primary contact for our valued
residents and prospective residents. Our Leasing Specialists are
excited to provide high quality resident service and assist with
any and all of their needs, all while building and maintaining
positive resident relations. What you'll be doing:
- Working with prospective residents to identify their needs and
help them find the perfect home.
- Screening and approving qualified applicants in accordance with
company policy, Fair Housing regulations and local laws; preparing
leases and associated move-in documentation.
- Preparing property for daily showings, including
opening/closing model units and amenities.
- Managing the new resident move-in process to ensure a smooth
transition into the community.
- Delivering the highest level of resident satisfaction through
responsive, consistent, positive and professional
- Performing general administrative tasks such as software data
entry, filing, typing, and answering phones.
- Attending and assisting with resident events and activities as
- Follows up with leasing leads and enters traffic into CRM. What
you bring to the table:
- Innovation: You have a track record of not only providing a
high level of customer service, but also creating innovative
solutions to better support the leasing activities at our
- Execution: You drive quality results with speed. You are
focused on creating a high standard of living for residents.
- Servant Leadership: You balance your drive for execution with a
strong desire to serve others by actively listening to their needs,
resolving issues and acting quickly. Must have experiences:
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to change
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Excellent organization skills
- Experience operating office equipment & Microsoft Office
applications. Nice to have experiences:
- Experience with Yardi property management software
- Previous Leasing or Sales experience What Makes Us Different
Although we are a company that is focused on real estate, we
recognize that we can't be great without our people. We are always
seeking exceptional people who are looking for more than just a
job. Since 1988, our innovative approaches have positioned Eenhoorn
as an industry leader. Our comprehensive organizational structure
and learning environment empower our team members to take ownership
over their careers and make a true difference in our residents'
lives and experiences. Additionally, we are one of the only
owner-managed property companies in the area and we think this is
pretty awesome. We want you to bring your authentic self to work
every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider
everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to age;
appearance; color; gender identity and/or expression; family or
parental status; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership
status; disability; national, social or ethnic origin; past or
present military service; sexual orientation; socioeconomic status;
race; religion or belief. Eenhoorn, LLC is proud to be an equal
Keywords: Eenhoorn, Grand Rapids , Leasing Specialist - Property Management, Executive , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!