Company: Ellie Mental Health
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Position OverviewClinic Director-Ellie Mental HealthThe Clinic
Director (CD) is responsible for the overall performance and
operations of theclinic. The Clinic Director manages staff
performance, hires and recruits clinical staff tomeet staffing
expectation and clinical revenue needs, provides all training
andongoing developmental support, is accountable to meeting
clinic's fiscal goals, developsand sustains relationships with
referral partners, and provides ongoing administrativeand clinical
oversight. The Clinic Director works collaboratively with their
- Master's Degree or higher education in mental health
- Independently licensed with a state-issued clinical practice
license (e.g., LISCW, LMFT, LPCC, LP).
- Strong leadership, problem-solving, and executive skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of state requirements regulating
mental health practice.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices,
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and changing
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 applications, including Office
Suite, Outlook, and Teams.
- Adept at learning and navigating Electronic Health Record
systems.Reporting & Supervision
- Clinic Director reports to Franchise Owner
- All clinic therapists report to Clinic Director. -Tasks &
Responsibilities -Hiring, Training, and Staff Management
- Oversee the hiring process for all therapists at their
- Provide all training for clinic new hires, ensuring all
required Ellie Mental Health clinical and operational policies and
procedures are taught and followed.
- Assess ongoing development and training needs and conduct
ongoing training as needed.
- Hold staff compassionately accountable to meeting performance
- Manage staff performance, including implementing Performance
Coaching, Performance Improvement Plans, and termination process as
- Manage basic clinic Human Resource tasks.Supervision and
- Participate in CD Peer Consult Group.
- Conduct weekly consultations with Clinic Manager (if/when role
- Provide 1:1 consultation with all therapy staff to review
productivity, caseload, and clinical documentation.
- Minimum interval for licensed provider: One hour once
- Minimum interval for unlicensed provider: One hour twice
- Oversee twice monthly peer consultation groups to ensure
clinical excellence and alignment with best practices.
- Provide clinical oversight to clinic's Mental Health
Practitioners and Professionals, including signing clinical
documentation for pre-licensed providers.Clinic Oversight
- Provide training, staff development, and administrative
oversight to support the functioning of the clinic.
- Collaborate with franchise owner and Ellie Mental Health
corporate staff (as needed) to implement strategies for fiscal and
- Monitor and manage clinic office schedules and office
- Provide timely response to concerns raised by clients,
clinicians, or external stakeholders.
- Serve as point of contact for building management related
issues or concerns. -Clinic Outreach, Marketing, and Networking
- Spearhead clinic's community outreach and engagement efforts,
in collaboration with franchise owner and consistent with guidance
from Ellie Corporate Outreach Team.
- Collaborate with Ellie Corporate Marketing Team to promote
clinic's online visibility. -Organizational Leadership
- Collaborate with franchise owner and Ellie Corporate Team to
implement all required policies and procedures.
- Identify opportunities to improve client care, quality, and
effectiveness, and implement changes in collaboration with
- Other duties as assigned
Keywords: Ellie Mental Health, Grand Rapids , Clinic Director, Executive , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!