Account Manager Commercial Lines
Company: Alera Group
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Lighthouse, an Alera Group Company is seeking an Account Manager
to join their Commercial Insurance team! Are you looking to be part
of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow
and make a positive impact? Join a team where each employee is
empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and
build each other up through mutual accountability and shared
success? If that is what you--------re looking for, this is your
chance to be part of an amazing organization! Established in 1995,
Lighthouse is a full-service insurance firm serving communities
throughout Michigan. We are proud, trusted insurance experts
empowering our clients to live confidently knowing the Lighthouse
Team is behind them. As an Alera Group company, our teams have
access to a national pool of industry-leading resources while
maintaining our unique local capabilities, relationships, and
commitment to the communities we serve. We provide the best of both
worlds: national scope and local service. Objective To work side by
side with Account Executives in managing the submission and
proposal processes on new and existing clients and by working as
one of the critical members of the Client Team. Retain clients by
developing strong relationships built on the highest degree of
customer service and technical know-how and by delivering proactive
services. Increase agency revenues by recognizing client needs and
providing advanced technical solutions across insurance brokerage,
risk management, and claim handling. Responsibilities
- Manage renewal and proposal processes.
- Develop and maintain strong underwriter relationships.
- Negotiate on behalf of clients with carriers and other service
- Engage clients and prospects in gathering and preparing renewal
- Prepare documents for and attend client meetings.
- Assist clients in reporting claims and throughout the claim
process as needed.
- Assist with claim follow-up and oversight for clients.
- Perform insurance policy, coverage, and exposure reviews.
- Handle day-to-day service requests including certificates and
other time-sensitive administrative tasks.
- Master internal client management systems including ImageRight
and AMS 360.
- Strengthen client relationships through social engagement.
- Identify and assist in developing cross-selling
- Assist in training entry-level recruits.
- Pursue a program for personal and professional
- Create and maintain a positive work environment -----" build
trust, open communication, creative thinking & cohesive
- Support Lighthouse Group culture by leading by example.
- Performs other duties and projects as required. Qualifications
- Business experience or related college degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Commercial Insurance
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with diverse
- Insurance designations a plus
- Strong proficiency with Windows and Microsoft Office
- Holds Michigan insurance license or willing to become licensed
Equal Opportunity Employment We--------re an equal opportunity
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. If
you--------re a California resident, please read the California
Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying. #pandoIQPandoLogic.
Keywords: Insurance Account Manager, Location: Dorr, MI -
Keywords: Alera Group, Grand Rapids , Account Manager Commercial Lines, Executive , Dorr, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!