Residential Sales Manager
Company: The Scion Group
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We're hiring immediately!Your OpportunityScion is paving a path
in student living and the Customer Experience Manager is vital in
delivering exceptional customer service at our larger
communities.The CXM will support revenue and sales goals by
implementing customer experience initiatives and fostering a
customer-centric culture, while identifying opportunities to grow
relationships. This role demands exceptional interpersonal skills
and an all-in work ethic.Your Benefits
- FLSA Status Exempt
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Paid Maternity LeaveYour ResponsibilitiesStaff Development and
- Provide leadership and coaching for Experience Team Member
staff performance and foster a positive and productive team
- Assist the General Manager with ensuring all onsite staff are
trained and compliant with Fair Housing, safety and company
- Assist with planning and executing successful annual Turnover
- Assist with move-in and move-out processes.Facilities & Capital
- Regularly inspect and report on property curb appeal and
overall appearance of building exterior, common areas, amenities,
and apartments.Customer Experience & Sales
- Assist with all customer sales interactions, both personally
and through directing team members in alignment with company
- Propose customer experience initiatives, engagement
initiatives, and additional marketing opportunities.
- Manage promotional material and property incentives meeting
marketing and concession budget.
- Utilize KPIs to report on trends, insights and proactively
- Perform weekly market surveys.
- Collaborate with Centralized Sales Team on overall leasing
strategy and executes renewal strategies.
- Oversee all on-campus and in-person marketing events.
- Execute social media and communication strategies on various
platforms to engage customers.The responsibilities listed above are
not all inclusive.Qualifications
- College graduate preferred, with a minimum of two years of
customer service, sales and/or community management experience, or
an equivalent combination.
- Ability and willingness to work up to six days per week for
necessary level of management coverage.
- Values and fosters a sensitive and supportive approach to a
diverse working and living environment.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards, with acute
attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Property Management
- Works well with all levels of management.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical
- Handles multiple, complex projects, with minimal guidance,
prioritizes effectively, and meets deadlines.
- Works well independently and as a member of various teams.What
- Customer-centric mindset
- Exceptional written and verbal communicator
- Inherent empathy
- Creative and strategic
- Keen organization and prioritization skills
- 1+ years' experience working in sales or customer
- Job location is at the assigned property.
- Working hours consist of daytime business hours and up to six
days per week during peak times.The Scion Group LLC provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, religion, creed, national
origin, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, physical or mental disability (as long as the
employee/applicant is otherwise qualified for the job with or
without a reasonable accommodation), genetic information, HIV/AIDS
status, marital status, uniformed service, veteran status,
pregnancy or other legally protected status or category under
federal or state law. The Scion Group LLC complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in
all locations in which the Company has properties. This policy
applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, training and other
terms and conditions of employment. The Scion Group LLC is
committed to the principles of equal employment opportunities.IND1
Keywords: The Scion Group, Grand Rapids , Residential Sales Manager, Executive , Mount Pleasant, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!