Associate Personal Lines Account Manager (Keyser I
Company: Acrisure LLC
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionRemember the scene in "You've Got Mail" when Joe
Fox (Tom Hanks) comes to Kathleen Kelly's (Meg Ryan's) apartment
trying to make amends for putting her bookstore out of business? He
tells her "It wasn't personal." In response, among other things,
she says "Whatever else anything is, it ought to begin by being
personal." That's what we at Keyser think about how we work with
our clients, especially our Personal Lines clients. At Keyser
Insurance Group, an Acrisure Agency Partner, we love taking care of
people. You might even say it's our passion. It's why we take time
to pour over the details, reading all the fine print — you know,
the stuff no one else reads — which helps us provide the best
insurance solutions the industry has to offer. We're proud of our
personal approach to customer care. We're looking for an
experienced Personal Lines Account Manager with Kathleen Kelly
"everything begins by being personal" sensibility to manage
day-to-day client service needs, market and service accounts using
agency procedures and keeping agency objectives in mind and
contribute to the growth of the agency through achieving retention
goals, proactive account rounding, upselling of limits and
coverages and providing extraordinary client service. If you want
in on that action, we want to talk to you.What you're going to
- Provide timely, professional, accurate, communication to
clients, your team, carrier representatives and underwriters.
- Oversee the preparation, accuracy and implementation of all
transactions, paper work and internal processing for assigned
- Market account renewals and negotiate with company
- Maintain confidentiality of client records and communications.
As tempting as it might be to tell your friends about the details
of that zillion dollar policy you wrote and who you wrote it for at
Friday-night drinks, please don't.
- Develop new business from assigned leads. Retaining clients is
important, but we gotta go after that new business too.
- Consult clients in making appropriate coverage changes; inform
and educate clients about coverage, exclusions and exposures and
document in agency management system.
- Complete account reviews and make recommendations to provide
clients with appropriate coverage and/or most competitive
- Seek referrals from existing client base and follow-through to
win new accounts. There's no better referral than a happy
- Maintain knowledge of lines of coverage and products
- Consistently maintain accurate electronic files and process
incoming mail requests accurately and in a timely fashion. The key
words here are consistently and accurate.
- Verify accuracy of direct-billed cancellations and take
corrective action when necessary, using agency credit and
collection policies on all transactions.We also have some customer
service standards that will be essential to your success:
- Deliver excellent customer service by responding to client
requests within 24 hours.
- Invoice to client and submit to carrier all bound policies
within 3 business days and/or as per binding authority with the
carrier, whichever is sooner.
- Submit all account changes to the carrier within 24 hours of
- Attach documentation of all verbal and email client
conversations to clients records in agency management system.The
Qualifications You Need:
- Minimum 2+ years of customer service experience
- Knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Word and related
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with diverse individuals —
teammates and clients alike.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to obtain a Michigan insurance license. You need to
have one or be willing to get one. What We Offer:
- A culture of teamwork, positivity and caring. When we say we
love taking care of people, that includes our team, so we work hard
- Benefits and rewards that enable you to:
- Manage your health;
- Improve your wellness;
- Make your financial future more secure;
- Learn and grow as a professional.
- Work-life balance that's right for you.
- An excellent compensation package that includes but not limited
to, medical, dental, and vision coverages, 401k, educational
assistance, and a generous amount of paid time off
- A seat at one of 2020's West Michigan's 101 Best and Brightest
Companies to Work For.Acrisure is committed to employing a diverse
workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. To
Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not
accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a
mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be
considered Acrisure's property, and Acrisure will not be obligated
to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to
Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure's Human Resources
Powered by JazzHRodsuHSbaGD
Keywords: Acrisure LLC, Grand Rapids , Associate Personal Lines Account Manager (Keyser I, Executive , Casnovia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!