Adecco - Client Development Manager
Posted on: May 15, 2022
About the roleThe Client Development Manager is fully
accountability for the strategic, long-term evolution of the client
program. - You will serve as an advisor to onsite clients to
position Adecco as a trusted workforce specialist to drive brand
awareness within industry sectors. - You will be responsible for
increasing wallet share at current onsites or identifying new sales
opportunities, within your industry vertical, through your
knowledge of the economic environment, best practices, and
competition in the competitors, in the temporary staffing
As a Client Development Manager, you will leads a team of Talent
Consultants through the establishment and execution of goals with a
clear focus on associate care resulting existing customer growth
and increased temps on assignment. -What you'll be doing
- Continuously work to anticipate clients' needs based on
historical and current business activity and knowledge of client
- Identify growth opportunities within current onsite client(s)
based on knowledge of the market geography, economic environment,
top companies, competitors, in the temporary staffing
- Serve as a Brand Ambassador and participate in thought
leadership activities that build Adecco's reputation as the most
admired workforce solutions partner.
- Manage a team of Talent Consultants who are laser focused on
- Hire, train, coach and develop team of Talent
- Ensure all agreed upon client requirements (both operational
and contractual) are completed and in line with agreed SLA targets.
Partner with various internal stakeholders to provide full-service
solutions to our clients. -
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction through regular
communication and business reviews with the clien
- Establish a plan to grow and retain existing accounts and newly
- Build trust and credibility amongst clients/prospects,
candidates, and colleagues by communicating our value
- Responsible for creating an excellent customer experience as
measured by the NPS scores.
- Collaborate with centralized teams including central
recruitment, sales and operations.
About youMINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or six years of full-time
- Minimum of two in a service industry, preferred
- Successful track record of increased customer service levels
and satisfaction, enhanced scope of responsibilities and working
relationships with colleagues/management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to provide strategic, out of the box solutions to our
clients, acting as a true consultant
- Able to set own priorities, schedule day's events, make cold
calls, prepare and give formal presentations.
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment
- Able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines and able to
handle multiple problems simultaneously
- Must be a collaborative team player, able to establish and
maintain effective working relationships.
- Planning and organizing
- People Management
- Development of business opportunities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and
orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation
Why choose us?It's an exciting time to be part of our team. We're
proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best
job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by
building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+
colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries
You'll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting
jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We
empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways
to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and
their lives. That's why we give you the autonomy and support you
need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile,
confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and
always advancing with a growth mindset -that's what we stand for at
the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique
perspective on the world we live in. That's what makes us stronger.
Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself.
So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer
a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development,
satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and
expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the
best in youAdecco Group North America, through an impressive
portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Adecco
General Staffing, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison Professional
Recruitment, Modis, and Pontoon is the world's leading provider of
Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service
solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries.
Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in
the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business
globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment,
30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000
clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business
units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates
and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong
infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records
The Company may require proof -of COVID-19 vaccination at time of
hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. -
As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination
status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. - -The
Company will consider requests for exemption based on
medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if
permitted by state law.
Keywords: Adecco, Grand Rapids , Adecco - Client Development Manager, Executive , Muskegon, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!