Regional Director - Central Market
Company: H&r Block
Posted on: January 16, 2022
What You'll Do...
Responsible for leading assigned district management staff in
driving client growth and increasing company profitability.
Develops strategies to increase client growth, retention and
satisfaction. Directs the tax preparation business through leading
in a transparent and supportive manner that enables the
accomplishment of company goals and imperatives.
Day to Day you'll ...
- Drive results for all activities that lead to company growth,
including associate hiring, associate development, workforce
planning and client satisfaction and retention. Ensure goals and
targets are met within assigned geography and provide leadership to
district general managers and team members.
- Travel to district offices to ensure consistent application and
interpretation of standard operating procedures. Identify and
implement solutions for a consistent business approach, while
remaining sensitive to the individual business needs of each
- Coach, develop and mentor district general managers. Evaluate
district general manager performance consistent with H&R Block
talent routines including quarterly, mid-year, and end of year
- Incorporate bold thinking and problem solving skills to resolve
issues and obstacles.
- Attend and represent H&R Block at various district events
and motivate associates to understand and apply the Companys
- Participate in strategic planning along with other field
leaders to ensure the direction of the business is appropriate and
positioned to achieve its goals and objectives.
- Review business results and recommend solutions to improve
performance of assigned districts. Recommend solutions to further
advance company goals.
- Other duties as assigned
What You'll Bring To The Team...
- Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent through
combined education and experience
- Three years of Regional Director experience in addition to five
to six years of District Manager experience.
- Experience managing large volume multi-unit locations and
- Knowledge of district and regional operations sufficient to
select, train and direct the activities of team members and make
effective operating decisions.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and develop associates in both
in person and virtual settings.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications
- Proven success with developing and analyzing budgets to
increase profitability. Full P&L responsibility preferred.
- Experience in a retail or similar work environment is required,
experience with seasonal or specialty business preferred.
- Demonstrated successful short-term and long-range planning
- A minimum of ten years supervising a workforce containing
varied skill sets and skill levels.
- Willingness to relocate anywhere in the US as business needs
About H&R Block...
Were here to live our purposeto provide help and inspire confidence
in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our work
personally, because we know what it represents: Families and homes.
Livelihoods and lives.
Weve been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, weve grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, youll add to the momentum
of a forward-thinking companyone that defined an industry and is
now leading its transformation.
Keywords: H&r Block, Grand Rapids , Regional Director - Central Market, Executive , Elwell, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!