Director of Nursing (DON) - Sign on Bonus
Company: Mission Point Healthcare Services
Posted on: January 16, 2022
MISSION POINT HEALTHCARE SERVICES
Delivering Excellence. Every Life. Every Moment. Every Day.
Mission Point Healthcare Services considers the health and safety
of its residents, team members, and our communities as its highest
priority. Effective 12/04/2021 Mission Point Healthcare Services
will require all team members to be COVID-19 vaccinated subject to
limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held
religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Are YOU an enthusiastic Registered Nurse Leader with a desire to
work for a compassionate company in your community? Become a
difference maker with Mission Point, a growing company that invests
in their employees.
What we offer:
- Leadership Bonus Plan
- Sign On Bonus of $7500
- A positive employee culture
- Excellent Resident to staff ratios
- Competitive wages
- 401K with employer match
- A variety of affordable benefit options
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Services
What you do:
The Director of Nursing (DON) assumes authority, responsibility,
and accountability for the delivery of nursing services in the
facility to enable each resident to attain or maintain the highest
practical physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being. The DON
- Responsible for ensuring proper Policies, Procedures, and
Protocols for care are in place to include the entire nursing
process (assessment, plan, implementation, and follow up) for use
of antibiotics in the care of the residents. The role of the DON
includes adequate education and monitoring to ensure the processis
implemented, communication, evidence-based standards of practice vs
perceptions, and expectations of staff in their respective
- Develops, maintains, and implements nursing policies and
procedures that conform to current standards of nursing practice,
facility philosophy, and operational policies while maintaining
compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Communicates and interprets policies and procedures to nursing
staff, and monitors staff practices and implementation.
- Participates in all admission decisions and may visit
prospective residents before admission to assess overall health
- Participates in daily or weekly management team meetings to
discuss resident status, census changes, personnel, or resident
complaints or concerns.
- Evaluates the work performance of all nursing personnel,
assists in the determination of wage increases, and implements
discipline according to operational policies.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and application of Key Clinical
Quality Indicators, and proactively monitors and implements systems
to achieve and/or surpass company thresholds.
- Exercises overall supervision of resident assessments and care
plans. Assures resident care conferences are conducted and
What you need:
- Must possess a current Michigan license as a Registered Nurse
and have graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- Two years of professional nursing experience in the long-term
care setting is required, and a minimum of three years experience
in nursing administration or a comparable management position.
(Must possess and demonstrate a high degree of leadership,
organizational ability, and communication skills.)
- Knowledge of long-term care management, policies, budgeting,
personnel management, and census development is required.
Who we are:
Mission Point is a full-service healthcare organization with
special focus on Long Term care and Short-term Nursing &
Rehabilitation. Founded in 2012 and with 28 facilities across
Michigan and growing, Mission Points goal is to provide the highest
level of quality of care in a compassionate and safe
Mission Point helps its residents live a healthy, happy and
Keywords: Mission Point Healthcare Services, Grand Rapids , Director of Nursing (DON) - Sign on Bonus, Executive , Allendale, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!