Company: Cherry Health
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Cherry Health is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with
a mission to improve the health and wellness of individuals by
providing comprehensive primary and behavioral health care while
encouraging access by those who are underserved.The Clinical
Manager is responsible for providing overall direction and
management for the operational and clinical activities of the
assigned outpatient program, including achievement of the strategic
and clinical goals of the program. This is a full - time, exempt,
benefit eligible position. Typically working Monday through Friday,
from 8:00am - 5:00pm.Cherry Health requires all team members,
including temps, contractors, interns, residents, students, etc. to
receive the COVID-19 vaccinations subject to certain exclusions.
Cherry Health is committed to granting reasonable accommodations in
accordance with applicable laws.Benefits:If you haven't considered
a career at Cherry Health, we have some exceptional benefits:
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- A generous paid-time off (PTO) policy
- 403(b) retirement savings with an employer match
- Onsite continuing education opportunities
- Vendor discounts
- And much more!Requirements:
- Must have a master's degree in social work, counseling, or
- Must have one of the following licenses in the State of
Michigan: LMSW, LPC, or LLP.
- Must have the CAADC or CADC certification (Certified Advanced
Alcohol and Drug Counselor or Certified Alcohol Drug and Counselor)
- CCS certification (Certified Clinical Supervisor) through
MCBAP, or being eligible to be on a development plan for the
- Three to five years of previous mental health and/or substance
abuse assessment and treatment experience is preferred, or an
equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to
successfully perform the essential duties of the job listed
- Demonstrate leadership and management skills that foster a
culture of mentoring, coaching, motivating and engaging staff.
- Model and communicate key values in the community and to staff
in a way that supports Cherry Health's mission.
- Educate and empower staff to be adept at meeting current and
future organizational needs, and adjust schedule staff hours of
work, priorities, and assignments to ensure efficient operation,
based on workload.
- Direct, supervise, train, evaluate competencies and address
performance issues consistently, promptly and appropriately.
- Plan and facilitate meetings to communicate organization
initiatives and updates to staff.
- Assist in the development and monitoring of department/program
- Supervise the delivery of evidence-based practices as the
standard of care.
- Audit patient charts for clinical proficiency, quality, and
- Monitor and manage clinician schedules to ensure that staff
time is being utilized effectively and appropriately.
- Collaborate with management team on addressing issues of
compliance and ethics.
- Monitor credentialing, privileging, and licenses to ensure
staff are up to date.
- Supervise staff to meet productivity expectations.
- Ensure contractual obligations regarding the specifications of
the program, productivity, and frequency of patient contact are met
- Manage intakes and referrals.
- Assist in the development of clinical program goals.
- May provide direct care to patients.
- Ensure compliance with CARF, Medicaid, Medicare, Network 180,
and Cherry Health guidelines.
- Understand and adhere to Cherry Health's compliance standards
as they appear in Cherry Health's Corporate Compliance Policy, Code
of Conduct, and Conflict of Interest Policy.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Deadline:We are accepting
applications for this position until the position is filled.Our
policy is to offer all employees and applicants for employment
equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital
status, height, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal,
state and local laws, or any other protected category.Licenses &
- CAADCEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals
with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Cherry Health, Grand Rapids , Clinical Manager, Executive , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!