Vice President of Sales
Company: DISHER Corporation
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Vice President of Sales - Grand Rapids, Michigan --- DISHER is
partnering with a leading systems integrator on their need for a
Vice President of Sales. This global company provides automated
intralogistics solutions for warehouse and distribution operations.
They continue to build their team in West Michigan. In this role,
you will coach and mentor a team in addition to building your own
sales pipeline. You will lead customer projects and be
responsible--from lead acquisition until the handover of sold
projects. You will drive the sales process within the team and
ensure they provide competitive bids to their customers. You will
have final responsibility for the bid package, proposal, and
contract language. What it's like to work here: This company isn't
one that's just focused on the bottom line and sales quotas, it's a
community of people with shared values driven by purpose and
mission. They are passionate, diverse and focused on motivating
each other to exceed their goals. From the beginning, they've made
it their mission to continue "focusing on people - learning and
growing." What you'll get to do:
- As an individual contributor:
- Market monitoring in assigned markets/industries to identify
- Present product, solution, and company information throughout
lead generation and sales process.
- Identify decision makers and understand the influence they have
on decision making in order to determine the best path to win.
- Develop concepts, calculations, and proposals for their
- Manage the handover of sold projects.
- As a Sales leader:
- Achieve sales goals for profitability, pipeline levels, hit
rate, and overall order intake.
- Ensure timely and consistent communication with customers,
working closely with leadership to create new opportunities and
establish long-term prospects.
- Determine the best path to win for the Sales team.
- Set clear expectations both internally and with customers.
- Provide effective leadership in customer relationships as the
first point of escalation.
- For each project, manage overall risk profile, cash flow, and
- Negotiate contracts. What will make you successful:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain,
Engineering, or related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in the material handling
- At least 10 years of experience in a complex technical sales
- Willingness to travel up to 70% of the time including
- Must have the current and continuing right to work in the
United States of America without sponsorship. About DISHER: DISHER
is a nationally recognized product development and business
consulting firm with offices in Zeeland, Michigan and Indianapolis,
Indiana. Our team is highly technical and diversified, serving in a
variety of markets with capabilities spanning from napkin sketch
through launch.--DISHER is truly and simply a cool place to work.
The team is supportive, skilled, and passionate. Our culture is
rooted in our mission to--make a positive difference--with our
coworkers, our customers, and our community. Hear more from DISHER
team members at-- disher.com/culture/ Keywords: Sales, Material
Handling, Warehousing, Strategic Sales, Negotiate 201 West
Washington Ave. Suite 230
Zeeland, MI 49464
1.833.282.3730 Subscribe to our monthly newsletter! Subscribe
Keywords: DISHER Corporation, Grand Rapids , Vice President of Sales, Executive , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!