VP of Customer Experience
Posted on: February 22, 2021
We recognize and respect the amount of time you are about to
invest by applying to this open position. If you complete this job
application, you will be kept informed via email status updates
(and text messages, if you opt in) throughout the evaluation
By continuing with this job application, you will be asked to
answer job-specific questions. Please note that the questions
contained in this job posting are our sole intellectual
Upon receipt of your responses, we will evaluate your submission.
If selected for a personal interview, you will receive an
email/text with scheduling instructions.
The Hiring Manager
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within
minutes of your job application submission, please check your email
bulk or spam folders. COMPANY DESCRIPTION We help people keep
people safe. As the pioneer and expert in remote safety monitoring,
AvaSure has helped the nation's leading health systems create safer
environments for patients, families and caregivers. Our team is
essential to this mission and each person plays an invaluable role
in our continued growth and success.
AvaSure is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals
to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an
exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this
applicant friendly, online job application!
Equal Employment Opportunity At AvaSure we believe that different
perspectives and backgrounds make us a stronger and more nimble
company. We want to surround ourselves with the brightest and best
for each of our positions. We are committed to equal employment
opportunity. We give equal consideration to all applicants when
filling positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, actual
or perceived disability, genetic information, marital status,
and/or any other status not related to an applicant's ability to
perform the job duties. All employment practices will be carried
out in accordance with federal, state and local laws.We will also
fully comply with regulations and requirements set out by the
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Amendments Act
(ADAAA). We will not discriminate against applicants or other
individuals with real or perceived disabilities. When needed, we
will provide reasonable accommodation to otherwise qualified
candidates so that they are able to perform the essential functions
of the position.
JOB DESCRIPTION The Vice President of Customer Experience will lead
our customer success strategy to achieve a high level of customer
satisfaction, expanded product usage, achieve customer-identified
goals and drive strong customer retention. This role will oversee
customer facing departments including: Customer Engagement Team,
Contract Management Team, Deployment Team, Project Management Team
and Clinical Services. RESPONSIBILITIES
- The VP of Customer Experience is a key member of the Operations
leadership team, reporting to COO.
- Responsible for working alongside customers to create world
class AvaSure programs.
- Drive customer experience outcomes for the business, including
goals directly tied to the business revenue.
- Ensure that the customers' business goals are identified,
communicated & tracked within all customer-facing teams.
- Define, track, and manage KPIs for customer satisfaction within
- Develop & implement strategy to increase customer satisfaction,
engagement and overall success.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement. Collaborate
closely with stakeholders responsible for customer experience.
- Expand adoption of additional AvaSure 360 use-cases &
application offerings within existing customers.
- Help drive significant growth in the market for both existing
and new customers.
- Grow customer advocacy by providing a positive customer
experience and tracking customer feedback.
- Design seamless customer handoff experiences from initial sale
through the lifecycle of the customer feedback.
- Analyze workflows of touch points with customers throughout
their lifecycle to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identify improvements in the pace and quality of our
interactions with customers.
- Work with the Product Teams to establish and maintain customer
updates and essential product communications.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for common
situations and interactions amongst our customer-facing teams.
- Set quarterly and annual goals and refine them with our
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports by
collecting and analyzing data.
- Forecast, budget, and track actual performance against budgets.
- 15+ years of management experience.
- 7+ years experience being responsible for managing a team with
- 7+ years of customer service with a proven track record of
increased customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree or greater in business administration,
marketing, technology, or related field.
- Extensive experience of overcoming customer issues.
- Display a creative problem-solving ability.
- Experience creating and maintaining a strong relationship with
product development stakeholders to improve the overall customer
- Extensive experience with best practices in general management
functions (hiring, performance reviews, one-on-one's, etc.).
- Data driven; extremely comfortable in data analysis and
evaluation of performance metrics.
- Well-versed in building a streamlined and effective CS
- Work and thrive in a remote team environment.
- Experience presenting materials for leadership, customers, and
- Experience building, driving, and maintaining a high performing
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated, creative, problem-solving,
customer focused, relationship builder and highly responsive
Keywords: AvaSure, Grand Rapids , VP of Customer Experience, Executive , Muskegon, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!