Company: STS Technical Services
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: May 24, 2023
is hiring --in--.-- Hiring Note:--All candidates must currently
be authorized to work in the United States. Position
Summary:Looking for highly motivated A&P Mechanics to help us
grow our GRR (Grand Rapids, MI) line maintenance station. The
A&P Mechanic job supports the daily needs of the maintenance
operations of our customers and ensures an outstanding experience
by providing top level service. STS Line Maintenance is one of the
largest AOG (Aircraft on Ground) support providers for Part 125,
121, 135 and 91 operators-- worldwide. We pride ourselves over
excellence in immediate and reliable aircraft line maintenance and
servicing throughout our extensive rapid response nation-wide
network. Job Duties:
- This position reports directly to the Station Manager, and
works in close partnership with the field Airlines, Flight Crew and
other Aircraft Maintenance Controllers.
- Ensures aircraft are maintained to airworthiness standards
prescribed by applicable regulations, airworthiness directives,
company policies, and best practices.
- --Inspect, test, troubleshoot, adjust, and repair different
transport category aircraft airframes and engines using hand tools
and test equipment.
- Maintain the highest level of quality and integrity.
- Adjust, repair or replace defective components based on
analysis of test results, following maintenance manuals,
schematics, handbooks and other technical documentation.
- Use precision instruments and equipment to measure parts for
wear, and repair or replace as required.
- Other duties as may be deemed necessary.
- Able to work outdoors and in inclement weather as required.--
Work will be performed on the Airbus 319/320/321, Boeing 717/737,--
Embraer 145/175, CRJ200/700/900 Qualifications:
- Must hold a current valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant License
(A&P) with no history of infractions and recent A&P
experience on turbine powered aircraft considered a plus.
- Own Set Of Standard Line Maintenance Tool (Calibrated &
Specialty Tooling Will Be Provided).
- Self-Motivated with positive attitude and able to perform with
minimal supervision.---- Must be able to work standing, must be
able to climb ladders and stairs, --and must be able to lift 50
- Able to pass background check/drug & alcohol test and Customs &
Border Patrol Clearance
- Basic To Mid-Level Computer & Organizational Skills
- Experience working under a FAA approved Part 145 repair station
required and Part 135 experience preferred.
- Inspection Authorization (IA) License a plus.
- Must be able to read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals
and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing
or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Ability to work with little supervision to troubleshoot and
repair systems on aircraft airframe and engine(s), including
electrical, mechanical and hydraulic.
- Versatility, flexibility, will be important as the schedule
could include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Superior customer focus, communication skills, and work ethic
with a commitment to excellence.
- Full Time and Part Time positions are available Additional
- Rate Of Pay: Rate of pay is determined on previous
experience.----Yearly raises available upon evaluation.-- Starting
pay rates will range from $25-$34 DOE.
- Full Time: PTO, Medical, Dental and Vision with 401K.--No
Benefits for Part Time. About STS Line Maintenance:STS Line
Maintenance operates 41 line maintenance stations throughout the
United States, Bahamas, United Kingdom and France. At each of these
stations, our team(s) offer a full range of support services, FAA /
DER engineering assistance, AOG response teams and enhanced
reliability through rapid response times. Skilled mechanics stand
ready to handle RON maintenance, turnaround checks, non-routine
discrepancy reports and ground equipment maintenance via scheduled
or on-call action. To learn more about STS Line Maintenance and
what makes it the company with ???Solutions to Keep You Flying,???
please visit-- or call 1-800-359-4787 ext. 9176. #ZR
Keywords: STS Technical Services, Grand Rapids , A&P Mechanics, Engineering , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...