TSG Support Technician with Driving
Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: March 21, 2023
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking TSG Support Technician with DrivingJob
- Provides support activities in an assigned area.
- Performs equipment exchange and recording inventory controls,
software installations and program updates, troubleshooting and
problem resolution on computer and Telecommunication systems.
- Train users on supported software and hardware with
understanding of technology from a user perspective as well as
- Assist users to resolve computer related problems such as
inoperative hardware or software. Requirements:
- Travel is required using ones personal vehicle to provide
Technology Support for Customers and to support company -Core
Technology solutions, company Small Package, Freight and SCS
locations to supporting company -technology infrastructure.
- Willing to work various shifts, able to work five days per week
with possibility of weekends as needed due to vacation coverage or
planned weekend upgrades.
- Associates Degree in Computer Science required Bachelors
preferred and A+ certification required.
- Proficient/Advance skills in Microsoft Office Access, Word,
Excel and Outlook.Strong communication (both verbal and written),
problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Highly organized and detail oriented; ability to prioritize
daily tasksPDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status. Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of
the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices
nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Grand Rapids , TSG Support Technician with Driving, Engineering , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...