Mechanical Design Engineer - Change Parts
Company: Fogg Filler Company LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging solution brands
serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies in the food,
beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household and
industrial goods industries. ProMach designs, manufactures,
integrates, and supports the most sophisticated and advanced
packaging solutions in the global marketplace. Its diverse customer
base, from Fortune 500 companies to smaller, privately held
businesses worldwide, depends on reliable, flexible,
technologically advanced equipment and integrated solutions.
ProMach is headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing
facilities and offices throughout North America, Europe, South
America, and Asia. For more information about ProMach, visit and
for more information on ProMach Careers, visit . JOB
RESPONSIBILITIES Fogg Filler is seeking a talented Pattern
Engineering Technician, responsible for designing and fabricating
Fogg bottle change parts, stock parts, and parts orders in an
efficient manner to ensure a seamless flow of parts throughout the
- Design parts using Solidworks.
- Program parts using Mastercam or Camworks
- Work with the Pattern Department Manager or Pattern Engineer
Lead on new machine orders for bottle handling, parts for the parts
department and aftermarket parts.
- Provide layout and setup drawings for the assembling of the
bottle handling parts and for customer reference.
- Receive models from Mechanical Engineer and program to be used
in part design.
- Record time through CountERPart when necessary for tracking of
time on specific jobs. Document information regarding work
performed on individual parts. Including checklists and computer
- Fit change parts to machines and work with the test team
running the machines.
- Program, setup, and operate CNC Router. Machine parts to
specifications on detail prints provided, or as instructed. This
may include programming your own parts as well as other parts in
the department. Set up tooling, work pieces, and CNC router machine
offsets as needed.
- Supply and maintain measuring, and set up tools, which are
common to the machinist s trade.
- Deliver parts to other departments in the plant as
- A quality check is required on all parts that you manufacture.
This may be an internal or external process.
- Provide verbal, and written feedback to appropriate members of
the manufacturing group.
- Work overtime when approved and scheduled by your manager.
Travel as needed to customer facility.
- Perform work, and cross train on various positions or equipment
- Maintain safety and cleanliness of work area by performing
housekeeping duties daily. Including, but not limited to trash,
coolant, work area, etc.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times, representing
Fogg in a professional and courteous manner.
- Reorder parts needed through Parts Coordinator or Material
Manager when necessary. Check reorder points on parts to insure
adequate inventory. JOB REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have Solidworks experience.
- Mastercam programming experience preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing setting preferred.
- Must have good manual and verbal dexterity.
- Must be able to work independently. BENEFITS: Salary is only a
part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach
employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation
includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental
programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off
program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a
wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits - you are
eligible on your first day of employment. Pro Mach is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach utilizes E-Verify to verify
employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States.
Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Fogg Filler Company LLC, Grand Rapids , Mechanical Design Engineer - Change Parts, Engineering , Holland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!