Senior Graphic Designer - Grand Rapids
Company: Fishbeck, Thompson, Carr & Huber, Inc.
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: September 12, 2019
Position: -- Senior Graphic Designer
Location: -- Grand Rapids, MI
Job Id: -- 338
# of Openings: -- 1
Senior Graphic DesignerLocation:-- Grand Rapids, MIPrimary
Fishbeck has a new opportunity for a Senior Graphic Designer in our
Grand Rapids, Michigan office. This position is an integral part of
a marketing operations team which supports more than 450 engineers
and architects within corporate brand standards. We are seeking a
talented individual who is committed to customer service and design
excellence, thrives in an environment of collaboration, and
demonstrates a high degree of creativity and entrepreneurial
- Oversees and drives the brand standards for the company.
- Collaborates with and directs the work of the graphic
- Helps to strategize and then design sales materials,
newsletters, invitations, websites, marketing campaigns, trade show
materials, presentations, social media, advertising, and digital
marketing, for internal client group.
- Tells a persuasive story through visual content, created from
written or spoken ideas.
- Creates concepts for and coordinates production of collateral
materials (i.e., brochures, direct mail).
- Manages photography, videography, digital consultants, and
- Aids in the creation and design of websites; manages content
changes through a CMS such as Expression Engine.
- Suggests new methods/tools/layouts to increase market position
and brand recognition.
- Leads the design process; effectively executes multiple
assignments while meeting deadlines.
- Collaborates with marketing operations team to drive an
integrated approach (design and communications) in all
- Sources print, website, digital, and media agencies/vendors to
secure outside assistance.
- Communicates successfully so project timeline and requirements
are understood by all parties.
- Maintains high quality of work product, in terms of accuracy,
content and compliance with customer requirements. Minimum Physical
Occasionally exposed to light lifting, sitting, and walking.
Ability to use equipment for communication and documentation
purposes. Visual acuity to perform responsibilities.Desired
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experienceDesired Major
Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or MarketingDesired Job Experience
- 8+ years of experience with an in-house corporate creative
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft and Adobe Creative Suite
products, especially InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Photography, videography, or website design experience
- Experience with digital asset management and content management
- Ability to work within brand standards yet suggest and apply
the latest design trends and tools.
- Possesses excellent conceptual, typography, and layout
- Effective communication and collaboration skills with
co-workers, management, and clients, along with the ability to be
proactive, be resourceful, and multi-task.
- Possesses (or is willing to acquire) comprehensive knowledge of
the architectural/engineering consulting business to continually
enhance materials. We are an equal opportunity employer that is
committed to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Fishbeck, Thompson, Carr & Huber, Inc., Grand Rapids , Senior Graphic Designer - Grand Rapids, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!