GIS / CAD Operator II
Company: ICONMA, LLC
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: January 25, 2023
- Document designs and provide associated drawings that meet
- Check tolerances, dimensions, and fabrication feasibility of
designs and work with engineers to resolve problems.
- Provide detailed design drawings to support construction and
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and
procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and
pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising
- Working knowledge of CAD software and concepts.
- Proven ability to read and interpret construction
- Strong record of accomplishment of managing multiple
- Strong record of accomplishment with Windows XP or later, and
- Associate degree in a related area and 0-2 years of experience
in the field or in a related area.
- Ability to meet deadlines and make independent
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Interested in learning new skills, systems, and
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Demonstrate the core values of professionalism- appropriate
attire, etiquette, punctuality, organization, and dedication to the
- SAP knowledge is a plus.
- Interpreting as-built information coming from the field and
using GIS software to input electric distribution work orders into
a GIS Mapping system as well as maintaining and improving existing
- A qualified candidate should have proficiency in using CAD/GIS
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Grand Rapids , GIS / CAD Operator II, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!