Senior Paid Media Specialist
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: August 7, 2022
About HuntWiseHuntWise is a B2C SaaS company dedicated to
helping to make great experiences for hunters and outdoorsmen at
large. Technology is often the culprit for keeping people isolated
and indoors. At HuntWise, we build tools and technology for doing
the exact opposite. We aim to provide men and women with more, new,
and better ways to enjoy the great outdoors. With over 2 million
registered users, HuntWise aims to be the digital backbone of the
About YouYou are someone who lives to craft meaningful, unique,
cutting-edge digital marketing campaigns that captivate attention
and drive audiences to action. You excel in fast-paced,
ever-changing entrepreneurial environments. You are able to manage
multiple projects, deadlines, and teams in order to pull off
marketing feats that boost KPIs and maximize ROAS. You are a team
player. There is no task or project too big or too small for
you-you attack them all with passion, creativity, a positive
outlook and serious attention to detail.
- Take a leading role in developing and managing paid social
strategies for HuntWise.
- Develop, execute, launch, and optimize Paid Social campaigns on
Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat, and others.
- Collaborate with the design team to articulate and request
collateral needs, and provide edits and feedback on produced
- Ensure projects, campaigns, and launches are completed on
schedule and with the highest quality.
- Write compelling, direct-response-driving copy that is used on
ad collateral, in platform specific placements, and on landing
pages when necessary.
- Create and present reports with analysis of paid social
campaign performance along with strategic recommendations for
continual improvement -
- Maintain a pulse on innovative new paid social techniques,
provide expert recommendations, and pitch new ideas to leadership
and team members.
- Manage relationships and collaborate across internal teams,
external vendors, and platform reps.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by
Skills & Knowledge
- 3+ years of experience managing paid media campaigns, with an
emphasis on paid social
- High level knowledge and experience with Facebook Ads
- Strong understanding of TikTok, YouTube, Snapchat, and
additional platforms with advertising upside.
- Strong sales and direct response related copywriting
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, and
meet deadlines under pressure. -
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- High level of curiosity coupled with a growth, optimization,
and performance mindset.
- Active interest in keeping up with social and paid media
industry trends and best practices.
Ideally, we are looking for an ambitious self-starter who is always
thinking a step ahead, loves the great outdoors, and wants to make
an impact at scale.
Keywords: HuntWise, Grand Rapids , Senior Paid Media Specialist, Advertising , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!