Company: Rant Insurance Group
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Receptionist position will involve answering
multiple phone lines, providing customer service to agency
customers, greeting office visitors throughout the day, drafting
letters & reports, and other additional clerical duties as directed
by the agency owner or associates.
Health InsuranceLife InsurancePaid HolidaysPaid Time Off
(PTO)Dental InsuranceVision InsuranceWeekends OffHolidays Off401K
PlanHands On TrainingProfessional Work Environment
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a
friendly and helpful manner.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each
customer contact and update customer information.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Assess and identify the wants and needs of your customer(s)
over the phone
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Excellent Spelling and Grammar skills.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.Bilingual,
fluent in both English and Spanish is beneficial.
Keywords: Rant Insurance Group, Grand Rapids , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!