Business & Office Manager
Company: Sandy Point Beach House, MeXo
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Summary: The business and office manager must focus on
customers' expectations, prevent problems and strive for continuous
improvement resulting in improved results for themselves, customers
and other employees. The business and office manager position is
responsible for overall office activities, and facilities.
Responsible for directing and coordinating office services and
related activities. Duties and responsibilities include formulating
policies, managing daily operations, plan and manage the marketing
and promotions, and planning the use of materials and human
- Responsible for developing and implementing marketing
- Responsible for preparing contractual proposals, including
creative, innovative, novel, unique concepts, and approaches.
- Responsible for directing contractual negotiations, and
assisting/participating in the negotiations as may be
- Responsible for pricing policy, price maintenance, price
schedules, evaluation, and approval of off-list prices.
- Responsible for sales/margin/profit growth.
- Responsible for developing and guiding new product programs to
ensure sustained profit growth within the business unit
- Responsible for contributing to the corporate strategic growth
plan via annual business audits, evaluations, and submission of
multiyear business plans.
- Responsible for professionally done, attractive literature and
promotional materials that present the unit's products and services
in a professional manner.
- Responsible for staffing within the business unit.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture,
office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with
company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including
copier, fax machine, etc.
- All other responsibilities as assigned by owner.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in accounting or business
- At least two years of previous experience in office
- Minimum of five years related experience in business/office
management, restaurant industry experience preferred.
- Three or more years of front-of-the-house operations and/or
experience as a general manager in the service or food and beverage
- Excellent mathematical skills and Profit and Loss (P&L)
- Spreadsheet software (Microsoft Excel)
- Able to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
Experience with Aloha and Ctuit helpful.
- Stamina and availability to work 50 to 60 hours per week
Keywords: Sandy Point Beach House, MeXo, Grand Rapids , Business & Office Manager, Administration, Clerical , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!