Regional Office Manager
Company: Consumers Credit Union
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Regional Office Manager
The Regional Office Manager is responsible for the growth and
performance of multiple credit union offices while sustaining high
levels of member service and employee growth and engagement.
What you'll be doing:
- Supervise and lead office managers and their direct reports to
meet office and individual goals.
- Oversee multiple retail offices in market.
- Conduct performance appraisals for Office Managers and
individual monthly coaching.
- Communicate with staff to ensure high quality operations.
- Promote growth of the office through sales and ensuring a high
level of member service.
- Promote an understanding of policies and procedures by office
- Perform sales calls to local businesses leading to business
- Significant participation in corporate initiatives (i.e.
Champion/New Product/ Charities/Event Planning teams etc.)
- Deepen credit union reputation within the community and
cultivate profitable referral base.
- Manage effective relationships with internal business partners
(i.e. Mortgage Loan Officers, Investment Service Representatives,
Business Development Managers) leading to significant levels of
growth and high levels of sustained and consistent production.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of proven sales and leadership
experience, or 6+ years of related experience in the banking
- Proven history of goal attainment for 4+ years.
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- Must have grit, drive, intensity and commitment; must be
energetic and engaged.
- Ability to work independently and make judgments in the best
interest of the member and Consumers.
- Must be a strategic and visionary thinker and be a self-starter
that is proactive in creating solutions.
- Must be able to lead and rally others around ideas.
What you didn't know about the team:
At Consumers, you're joining a team that works closely together and
counts on one another. You'll find the people here enjoy an unusual
high level of camaraderie.
Consumers offers outstanding health, dental, and vision plans and
an excellent health insurance plan, which features low copays at
the doctor and a low deductible for major medical. A 401(k) plan
that provides a 100 percent match up to your first 10 percent of
contribution following one year of employment. Plus generous paid
time off, paid gym memberships, in-house training, wellness
programs, life coaches, tuition reimbursement, and more. And don't
forget, loan discounts.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity.
We are a proud Veteran & Military Friendly Employer.
Keywords: Consumers Credit Union, Grand Rapids , Regional Office Manager, Administration, Clerical , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!